ROLEPLAY CAFE! discussion

Prison Roleplay > Prison Characters

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (last edited Aug 18, 2009 05:20AM) (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
Okay, so this is a prison RP, please read the PLOT before you start RPING, thanks!

Name:
How does he/she enter in to prison?:
Crush/single?:
Other:

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Name: Joshua (nn: Josh)
Appearance:

Reason to enter prison: Caught trespassing private property and breaking into stores various times.
Crush/Single: Open
Other: Parents abandoned him when he was fifteen, one day while he was at school. All they left him was a suitcase with clothes, very little food and cash. He had to eventually break into stores to get food and have shelter.
Police finally caught him, and he...um...needs a friend/cell mate?

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Nice charrie.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Thanks. :)

Prison rp is so fun!!

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments I know! I love writing about it! I would NEVER NEVER do this in the real world.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Yeah, I should do it more often. This is the first prison rp I did.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments I think I'm gonna have Josh get caught when he trespasses to where he usually stays. But that's after they leave the bakery and everything...

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Okay. I gtg. I'll rp later or tomorrow. Or something...

message 9: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Wow, awesome characters!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2009 04:47AM) (new)

Name: Emma
Appearance: [image error]
How does he enter in to prison?: She was blamed for a murder that she did not commit. They never caught the guy that actually did it, but they attempted to kill her, but decided not too. They told her never to mention his name at trial, so she took the blame unwillingly.
Crush/single?: open
Other: She has never killed anyone in her life. Most of the time, she has been a Loner and kept herself isolated. The guy that murdered the one person was her boyfriend. She has been absused by him and couldn't take it anymore. She moved out, but he found her. He attempted to murder her, but ended up murdering someone else instead, so she got the blame. She took it to trial, but he was proved innocent. He later was put on the Most Wanted list, but was never found.
In the past, she was a hooker, but she stopped that. People currently still think she is a hooker and want to screw her, but she refuses.

message 11: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Omg, That is amazing!!!:D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks.

message 13: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

No problem!!Love how you have told how she gets in to prison!:D

message 14: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

I'am going to read the RP that you guys do...But won't join in this one, Iam sure it will be awesome!!!
PLEASE RP MORE!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. Thank you. How about you make a guy charrie and ours can rp together?

message 16: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Hmmmm...I'am VERY bad with guys characters...But...I'll try....I have to go though in 5 mins..so.......

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I can make you a guy character, just so you can rp here.

message 18: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Haha, Thanks!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alexander(nn:Alex)
Appearance: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mhil...
How does he/she enter in to prison?: Robbery of a huge business company. He stole about $1,000,000,000 to pay for drugs. He ended being caught and taken to prison for drug dealing and robbery. Turns out, he stole the money for a friend to pay for his drugs, but he didn't give all of the money to him. He ended up giving three-fourths of the money back to the business. The company was surely glad they got most of the money back, but still ordered that he was sent to prison for robbery.
Crush/single?: open
Other: .......

message 20: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 18, 2009 11:47AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments Name:anna
Appearance: http://randommoviesandthelike.blogspo...
How does he/she enter in to prison?:she is not in prison, she works at the bakery.
Crush/single?:nothin.
Other: runs the bakery with her older brother ben, who i have yet to make.

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments oh right i didnt make one yet... better do that

Name: Cris
How does she enter prison?: she on the top ten wanted list but never talks about it, you ask her she might do the exact same thing she did to...
Crush/single?: Open
Other:....

message 22: by Wyndee (new)

Wyndee (shrapnelsfiredalwaysfallback) Name:allen (or al)
Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/me...

How does he/she enter in to prison?: fealiny of weapons was drunk one night came home and had argument his room mate and with a replica rennissance sword threatened his room mate.
Crush/single?: none/single
Other: ...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

name: selina
appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/792555146...
how does she enter in to prison: her parents kicked her out because she lied to them to much and wasn't doing so well in school. she rented an apartment but couldn't pay for it so she stole her parents money. she got caught and was arrested. she was released from prison and now lives on the streets stealing for a living.
crush/ bf: noney.....yet
other: