Shelfarians discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 194 comments Well, this isn't a site, but it's an app that many people enjoy.

Just thought I'd start a thread here to go with the LT and (now-defunct) LM threads, in case anyone wants to know more about Litsy!

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Beers (goodreadscomsharonanneb) | 25 comments Thank you!

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dlopezgirl83) i'm gonna have to check this out. thanks

message 4: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 194 comments I didn't add a lot of information to the other post, but this is the little bit I said:

"Just an added note: Litsy is an app for your phone or tablet. It's not a website. It is heavy on photos, I think similar to Instagram? (Though I'm not on Instagram, but I think I've heard that.)

I am on Litsy, but it's not my favourite, as I'm not big on taking photos with my tablet (I don't have a smartphone), though I can and do share without photos, as well. "

Just to have a bit more info to start with!

message 5: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 77 comments I like Litsy a lot. I am not always updating like I would like but I enjoy the short challenges. I find people to be very fun and friendly. I enjoy the ability to post pictures.

message 6: by Julie (last edited Jul 21, 2018 11:59AM) (new)

Julie (julielill) | 31 comments Kristel wrote: "I like Litsy a lot. I am not always updating like I would like but I enjoy the short challenges. I find people to be very fun and friendly. I enjoy the ability to post pictures."

I set Litsy up on my IPad and when I went back on the site it would not take my password so I just gave up. I found it a little confusing to use. I should try to re-set my password. I spend most of my time on here and LT.

message 7: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 194 comments Haven't stopped in to this group for a while, but was just perusing.

Saw this thread and thought I'd mention that Litsy now has a website, as well.
https://www.litsy.com/web/home