What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

524 views
UNSOLVED: One specific book > Picture book. Child wont go to sleep. Sees Monsters in the dark. When parents turn light on child sees that monster is actually dressing gown etc.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (last edited Jul 17, 2018 09:58PM) (new)

Cat  | 132 comments Very similar to Bedtime for Frances.


message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21141 comments I Hear a Noise?

There's a Nightmare in My Closet?

Is the child a boy or girl? Human or animal?


message 3: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments The I Don't Want to Go to Bed Book (... for Boys or for Girls) by Lois Wyse?


message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat  | 132 comments Sam wrote: "The I Don't Want to Go to Bed Book (... for Boys or for Girls) by Lois Wyse?"

Nope. Thank you for the inspiration though.


message 5: by Cat (new)

Cat  | 132 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "I Hear a Noise?

There's a Nightmare in My Closet?

Is the child a boy or girl? Human or animal?"


Neither of these, thanks for trying though.
Not sure if its a boy or girl or even an animal. The teacher who is after it isn't in today, so I cant check.


message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments I’m pretty sure There’s a berenstein bears book like this.


message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21141 comments Sarah wrote: "I’m pretty sure There’s a berenstein bears book like this."

The Berenstain Bears in the Dark?


message 8: by Cat (new)

Cat  | 132 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I’m pretty sure There’s a berenstein bears book like this."

The Berenstain Bears in the Dark?"


Not this one. We havent got it in our library. Thank you for the thought though.


message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21141 comments Can you ask teacher who's trying to find it if the kid is a boy or a girl? Or an animal? That might help with narrowing it down.


message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40682 comments Mod
Cat, are you still looking for this or did you find it?


back to top