Addermire Institute (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Addermire > | physics + flight - classroom

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 1501 comments Mod
description
taught by eloise kane

message 2: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments Antoni was a TA for Ms. Kane's physics class. Did he understand literally anything in the class? Maybe not. But he was charming and this was one of the only classes he's ever passed with a B. Ms. Kane was one of his favorite teachers of all time, and now he was back to do dumb shit like copy papers and sit in the back doing nothing. Well, there was one more reason he was doing this. Technically he was in trouble for being caught with xanax and this was his punishment. Whatever, he still had fun. He sat on one of the empty desks in back, playing on his phone. Class would start in about 10 minutes, and he'll probably just run to the copy room the second he was asked to get something and come back 40 minutes later with iced coffee. As was the life of a teacher's assistant.

message 3: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((just letting you know I’ll respond to both roleplays tomorrow morning))

message 4: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments Walking to class about ten minutes early wasn’t something Amelia did often, but often enough she did. Luckily for her, she had everything, was actually up on time and had all of her papers done. Thinking about all the good things she did just made her giggle about how much her older brother missed out on. The werewolf was now standing in front of the door as she opened it and walked into the classroom. She couldn’t help but take a nice sniff of the air for any signs of someone inside. Of course, her werewolf powers didn’t seem to want to cooperate at the moment. Fine, just made her life easier. Readjusting the books in her hands, she turned to take a seat somewhere in the class to just study alittle beforehand.

message 5: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments Now, Antoni smelled his little sister before he saw her. He'd lived with that stink for a long ass time, and he absolutely knew it was her. He couldn't help but get excited. He missed his little sister more than he'd dare to admit; they hadn't been super close for a while. Whenever they interacted, they just... yelled. It sucked. Still, though, when Amelia walked in the room he knew he had to bother her. It was basically in the rules of life that you had to bother your younger siblings. As she sat down he stood up. Being careful to he absolutely silent, Antoni slowly creeped up on her. Then, in one movement, he flopped down into the seat next to her, wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and ruffled her hair. "Good morning, Amelia!"

message 6: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments Amelia was surprised by the sudden feeling of an arm wrapped around her shoulders and the feel of someone rustling her hair. But when he spoke, she knew instantly who it was. “Antoni?” She asked, looking over to see if it was him. Yep. It was her brother. Gods she’d missed him so much. But she had just done her hair that morning. “Don’t do that,” she playfully yelled, grabbing his hand and trying to push it away from her head. “What are you doing here so early? I thought you might be one to sleep into classes and come late with some amazing excuse.” Clearly showing her brother no sympathy, her expression and voice was laced with question and with seriousness. Also, that hint of playfulness. Yes, Amelia acted playful with her brother. Do you mind?

message 7: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "You think so little of me," he cooed, giving her one last good hair rustle. "Your poor older brother does come to class sometimes, you know. Besides, this isn't even really my class. I'm just a TA." He leaned back in the chair, stretching his arms over his head. "It may as well not even be a class of mine. Besides, Ms. Kane loves me. Dunno why, but she does." Most of the teachers tolerated Antoni at best. Even Derek, the teacher he was closest to, didnt really think that highly of him. He was a disappointment to everyone who tried. Eh, whatever. There wasn't any need to think about shit like that. "How are your classes treating you?"

message 8: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments Amelia just nodded, knowing that her brother was right about something. She did think so little of him and it wasn't right of her to do so. She was his sister for a reason. "Yes yes, I know I know and teacher's assistant? Bet you're proud to be you huh?" Leaning over in her chair, she started rustling his hair, just to show him her side of this short story. "Sounds so romantic, I can't even," she joked, rolling her eyes dramatically. Amelia had to make fun of her brother sometimes. It's sorta what she did after yelling at him of course. Sitting back in her chair after a good rustling with his hair that seemed to leave it in a more bed head state, Amelia just looked down at her books on the table. "Fine, they're treating me quite fine actually. I've never been more fine in my life with any class before."

message 9: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments "Jokes on you, I like my hair being played with." He pushed a hand through his now even more screwed up hair in an attempt to somewhat fix it. Whatever, he was still hot despite that mess. "Oh, you know it. The amount romance between me and Ms. Kane is unbelievable. It's not just romantic, though." He leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Im over at her apartment alllllll night long." With that, he descended into a fit of laughter. How fuckin gross. He knew some of the kids here had scandalous relationships with teachers, but that just wasn't his thing at all. They were bitches for the most part. "And that sounds like someone who is definitely not doing well in her classes. Did you get the dumb bitch gene?"

message 10: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments Amelia just laughed with Antoni, his laughter the main cause of her own. "You mean like, whoa seriously? Antoni, that's so gross!" She'd never heard of any students liking teachers in one way or another but of course not. She was only fuckin thirteen. "Maybe I did and maybe I didn't. Who knows. Did you get the overly humorous gene that I wanted? Maybe. You suck man." Reaching down into her bag, she pulled out another book she would need for the class and placed it down on top of the others. "You like your hair being played with? Well, with who?"

message 11: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments Of course Antoni wasnt gonna tell his little sister about Elio. He wasnt exactly in the closet, but he also was far from being out. He didn't really want to tell Amelia about his sorta boyfriend, if you could call him that. They hadn't really talked about the nature of their relationship; they didnt need to. They were definitely together, but it still left room for many questions. "Eloise plays with my hair all the ti- nope, I can't even joke about it anymore. It's too gross. Of course I'm not serious, Butterfly." Oh yuup, out comes the embarrassing nickname! Antoni had been calling his little sister that since she said she wanted to be a butterfly when she grew up. It was cute. "And without the funny gene, I'm afraid I'd be done for. You're the smart and pretty one, I'm the dumb but funny one."

message 12: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((crap, is antoni really gonna die mate?))

message 13: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments ((yeah lmao that shit takes place maybe a week or so after this rp? idk he might come back depends on how im feeling))

message 14: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((hopefully he’ll come back. shit I haven’t responded yet. want me to do that? I betting you will want me too. and shit, it’s midnight.))

message 15: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments ((no fam go to sleep!! u need the rest my mans))

message 16: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((fine I’ll sleep mate. going on the water early tomorrow so I guess you’s right. I swear I’ll respond in the morning though. I love these two and won’t let them down.))

message 17: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((also, can’t believe I’m fucking everything up with Leo and your child. I know she’s homo and all but still, I’m making it way to awkward oof.))

message 18: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments ((Dhjddheb its chill she deals w worse every day))

message 19: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((okay okay we chill then. but before I go, question please?))

message 20: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments ((sorry what i just took a bunch of melatonin n my brain is like [system reset] wdym))

message 21: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((oh. well then, sorry I was wondering whether or not I could ask a question. I feel like I’m in school again. . . well then enough of that.
if antoni actually dies, how would you like Amelia to act?))

message 22: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments ((oh yeah dhsbdbsn sorry i shoulda Realized
honestly i can see her taking it pretty roughly but if she reaches out or not is ur decision))

message 23: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments Turning in her chair and listening to what Antoni has to say about someone named Elio just made her anxious. “Oh please tell me more, Ant, please please! I doubt it’s that gross if you can do it!” Giving him puppy eyes, she just set her head on the arm of the chair and looked up at him, trying so very hard to whimper like a canine. Didn’t work though, surprise surprise. It came out with more of a sound of pain instead. Giving up she just looked down at the floor. Butterfly? She hadn’t been called that in so long, she’d forgotten it was even a nickname for her. Sighing, she raised her head back to her original position and spoke again. “Fine, Fine classes aren’t treating me the best. I mean, I get my stuff in all the time but still! Makes me wanna throw something or tear all my stupid papers to shreds!” She lightly snarled, her body getting tense. “But then again, I enjoy being here.” At the moment the statement came, all of her last emotions seemed to die away, leaving her with a more calmer state than before.

message 24: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments ((party too? :))