What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Eternal Chaos
This topic is about Eternal Chaos
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fantasy/Romance: immortal warriors frozen into statues & left in this cave in another dimension, a female immortal who shouldn't exist & has been tortured for decades/centuries by two gods who finds the statues in a cave. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ash (last edited Jul 17, 2018 11:25AM) (new)

Ash | 8 comments Okay so I read this book a few years ago (no more than 5 I would think) and it's about this woman who is of unknown descent that doesn't remember anything but it a plaything for the gods. Two gods in particular torture her and follow her from island to island over several hundred (?) years. When the book really begins she stumbles upon a cave and feels drawn to it for some reason. Inside the cave are several (eight maybe?) statues of men. She touches one of them and they slowly come to life and break out of their stone coverings. They think she's a threat at first but soon realize that she freed them. She steps out of the cave and they see that she has scars all over her body. They say that they have a way to get off of the island (and the dimension I think) that she's in and back to the real world where they have a house set up. There is more than one book in this series and at one point, she grows wings or something and is dangerous and another god or warrior or something comes to the house where they are living and stays with them. He is either fate or death or some kind of big power that's supposed to win some kind of war. Also, I think she has a thing with one of the warrior guys that tries to fight it but can't. There's another point in the book where it's revealed that the reason she lost her memory is because she drank water from this leaf near a pond or something. She is the same kind of immortal/fantasy creature as the warriors are.

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash | 8 comments Anyone have any ideas?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40655 comments Mod
Ash, please note you can bump your thread every 30 days only, because the group is so large.

message 4: by Sean (new)

Sean | 24 comments just a quick question do you by any chance remember the names of the gods or even if they were from a recognizable pantheon?

message 5: by Ash (new)

Ash | 8 comments Sean wrote: "just a quick question do you by any chance remember the names of the gods or even if they were from a recognizable pantheon?"

I think they might have been greek/roman? I remember that most of them lived in these old palaces in either another dimension or just not on Earth and later on it's revealed that the reason she's being tortured and the reason that she doesn't have any memories from before the torturing was because she had to complete a series of tasks where the last step was to drink water from the leaf and she failed or something. Does that jog the memory at all?

message 6: by Ash (new)

Ash | 8 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Ash, please note you can bump your thread every 30 days only, because the group is so large."

Got it! Sorry, I recalled the specifications incorrectly (thought it was weekly).

message 7: by Ava (new)

Ava (avathegrand) | 12 comments I have been looking for this book as well : https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Do you remember what you read it on? I am sure I read it on my phone it is not in my kindle or nook library. I've looked on wattpad as well. It isn't on my shelf, or archived. I actually went through all of my activity on wattpad, but there is no data stored before 2015 and I think I read it between about 2012-2014. So I am stumped.

message 8: by Ash (new)

Ash | 8 comments Ava wrote: "I have been looking for this book as well : https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
..."

We are absolutely definitely thinking of the same book!! I don't know! I've looked everywhere and there were multiple parts to it but I just can't find it!

message 9: by Ash (new)

Ash | 8 comments Any ideas anyone that frequents Wattpad or Kindle books?

message 10: by Ash (new)

Ash | 8 comments Thoughts? Still looking for this book!

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna | 509 comments I think I found it - Eternal Chaos

message 12: by Ash (new)

Ash | 8 comments YES THAT'S IT!! THANK YOU!!