Addermire Institute (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Characters > | other character creation

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 1501 comments Mod
this is a thread for characters who don't necessarily fall under staff or student but still exist within the world space - these characters more than likely live in syracuse

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2018 06:51AM) (new)

Casey Portermount
𑁋
:: Casey :: Vigilant or watchful ⟾ Derived from Irish Gaelic cathasaigh
< Portermount > The Kingdom of the Royal family ⟾ ---
_
:: --- :: ---/i> ‖ ---
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Casey's mother named him, and spent much of her time raising him

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Eight 🜂 Teen

But he ages 3 times as slowly, so, really he's 54

< Taurus > :: < Dragon >

April 27, 1964

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Male ♂

⚣ Androphilia ⚤ Polyromantic ⚢ Monogamous ⚣

(view spoiler)

♂ Fluid pronouns

Usually male or non-binary

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

❋ shade influence
✴ level 7 ✴
🙞 Regenerative Healing Factor 🙜
(view spoiler)
⿓ Asian Dragon Physiology ⿓
(view spoiler)
⚓ Power Anchoring ⚓
(view spoiler)
㊎ Weapon Creature Creation ㊍
(view spoiler)

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Prince of Portermount

Image result for prince crown aesthetic

(view spoiler)

Prince Casey is a boy with a fairly feminine built. Despite their broad shoulders and somewhat square jaw, Casey is still on of those people where it's hard to determine if they're male or female.

Casey's dragon form is wingless, but in dragon form Casey is much faster and more graceful than any other sort of dragon could be. Doesn't really have scales, instead, Casey's dragon form has smooth-but surprisingly thick-skin that's easy to damage but quick to heal. The reason why Casey's dragon form has four eyes is a complete mystery, but the extra eyes are blind and really don't affect Casey in any way-don't help, but don't harm either. Casey has some spines along his back but no horns, though he does have large ears and long, thick claws.

NOTE - Casey prefers dragon form, though he'll change into human if he absolutely must... But, while he doesn't "struggle" with changing forms, Casey certainly doesn't like it. Still, he's reasonably comfortable in both forms

| ✦ Height ✦ |

5' 7"
Dragon - 11 m, maybe less? Which may sound tall, but compared to other dragons, Casey is small-but at least they're fast

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

152 lbs
Dragon - Extremely light, mainly lean muscle, thick skin, and bone

| ✦ Race ✦ |

Dragon/shape-shifting Unicorn

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

In both forms, Casey's eyes are ever changing. No, not hazel-Casey's eyes literally change every few hours, gradually going through every color you can possibly name.

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Hair is dyed a fading violet, some hints of blue mixed in. The sides and some in the back is shaved and left its natural dark ebony color

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

< Human > Light skin w/ pink undertone
Dragon - Purple and grey

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Wears multiple rings on their fingers, has a (left) eyebrow ring, and a septum piercing
< Right > 2 standard piercings, upper and lower lobes, and a bar earring
Left 4 piercings, starting from the lobe and going up. Two forward helix rings
Has a unicorn tattoo on their right ankle (view spoiler) and a dragon tattoo on their left arm (view spoiler)

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Wears mens button up shirts, casual suit jacket, jeans/skinny jeans, and whatever shoes he's comfortable in-sometimes heels, other times boots. Always dressed as though they're going to an interview
-- Likes wearing make up, so you can often find Casey with eyeliner, or mascara, etc. So, don't be surprised. But they don't like heavy make up...

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

❀ Casey is easily amused, and may come off as distant and apathetic. But, really, they're probably just thinking about some new problem that's arisen or another mess that's been made that the Royal family will-undoubtedly-have to clean up.

Casey is very interested in the inner workings of the kingdom their parents rule over, and has always been a dreamer-and a doer. Casey likes certain things being done for them-like meals, or schedules. But Casey likes to do other things themself, for example: Casey will change into dragon form and check the castle borders, instead of sitting back and letting their guards do it. That doesn't mean Casey isn't lazy-they can be. And they always have to take an hour to make a decision or to do something, because Casey is thorough.

Casey also tends to shut themself off from their peers and their siblings, won't even talk to you if they don't like you. If they do, they'll share a few words with you, but Casey usually just resorts to small, curt nods.

Studious, strategic, and patient are words that can describe them. But Casey also has an impatient, terribly curious side-and a stubborn side. If Casey doesn't agree with something, they'll fight against it-won't stop until they win whatever argument they're partaking in. Alas, Casey may make good points and they may be very intelligent and clever-but Casey has no finesse and is blunt to a point that it's just plain rude, not to mention their pride ((they might also be a wee bit arrogant, when speaking about Portermount)) ❀

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Father ⮚ ---

𐩘 King of Portermount :: Dragon 𐩘

Mother ❧ ---

𐩘 Queen of Portermount :: Shapeshifting Unicorn 𐩘

𐩘 Rich, very rich. They're royalty, Portermount is a big kingdom with lots of people. 𐩘

"For being alive for fifty-four years, time sure does fly. I don't even recall all the birthdays of my siblings-sorry loves.
"Anyways, I do remember who raised me, though. Mother did, right from birth and on up until I had to get a tutor. Even then, Mother was always someone I could turn to. Oh, Father is wonderful, of course-but my mother was my role model. She was benevolent and beautiful and smarter than any woman I've met-she's a wonderful queen and an excellent mother. She encouraged my use of whatever pronouns I felt comfortable with, and was the first person I told when I discovered my ability to transform into a dragon.
"Life was, and is, easy at the castle-then I discovered politics! The Kingdom of Portermount is so fascinating, everything is, and I'm so interested in it all that-to this day-I continue to study, and experiment, and learn. I even have a personal library, full of scrolls and books I may or may not've forgotten to return to their rightful owners..."
~ Casey Portermount

Related image

(view spoiler)

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 4: by Hammie (last edited Jul 17, 2018 04:16PM) (new)

Hammie descriptiondescriptiondescription
descriptiondescription
descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription
F e a t u r i n g : O h S e - H u n
MORTAR : {SUPERNATURAL}
✦ Braxton Portermount (Nickname of Brax from family)
✦ Gargoyle
✦ 7
✦ Wealthy
PESTLE : {AGE}
✦ Royal castle, Portermount
✦ Moon
✦ 17

STONE : {DISPOSITION}
✦ P e r s o n a l i t y ▾
(view spoiler)

✦ H i s t o r y ▾
(view spoiler)
✦ L i n e a g e ▾
Mother : Sparked
Father : Sparked

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2018 04:13PM) (new)

☛ | BIOLOGY | ☚
description
「01.」 Supernatural
━━━
▾ ⋮ name: Vespia Portermount
▾ ⋮ species: Winged Unicorn
▾ ⋮ power lvl: 7
▾ ⋮ wealth : high uper-class [royalty]

「02.」Age
━━━
▾ ⋮ place of birth: Syracuse
▾ ⋮ influence: Shade
▾ ⋮ year: Uppergrad [24]
▾ ⋮ house alumni: Saffron

「03.」Disposition
━━━
▾ ⋮ personality:
▻ Vespia takes after her father, being a quite refined and poised lady, often found up at all times of day, and night, either drawing out all types of theories and discovering more everyday for the mundane and the ways she can protect her family and the kingdom itself. Always looking for the best possible ways to attack the enemy, and to plan an escape route for the people. Even transfer them to the mundane world if need be. Always looking out for other best interests, Vespia is seen as selfless, though stern, like a mother to her children. She often gets told to 'chill' by her sliblings, though she had no time especially when anything could happen at anytime.
▾ ⋮ history:
▻ Always wanting to learn, and gain knowledge, Vespia didn't have quite the average childhood, even for being a royal. She spent most of her days eagerly learning in her tutors room, much to their dismay, pestering them until they simply gave her their books to shut her up. Eventually, she reached the subject of law, immediately pegging her interest, and soon she started to bother her father the king, not that he minded. She would sit in on meetings that her father and his counsel brought forth, and often read the logs of meetings before. Spending her time in the archives of their home, Vespia learned more than most would in a lifetime, putting everything she could forth in to gaining more knowledge and working harder than anyone else. When the time came, she went to Addermire Institue, eager to see if she could learn more there, and so she did. Often spending time in the library and the gymnasium, learning spells and training herself in the art of physical endurence, never really interacting or indulging with her classmates, going through her entire seven years of school before going off to the mundane world to get a degree in law. When she came back she immediately did her best to protect, and joined the royal guard, and took a seat on the overseeing counsel of Addermire, her alma mater.
▾ ⋮ lineage:
▻ mother - The Queen- sparked
▻ father - The King - sparked

description

message 7: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (last edited Jul 17, 2018 04:18PM) (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 8: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

descriptiondescriptiondenali valacore ❝ P R I N C E S S▾
     ▬ [pwr. 6​​]​ ▬ [witch]​ ▬ [saffron]​ ▬ [sun] ▬
description▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [disposition​​​]​ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ⇢ : (view spoiler): (view spoiler)
    ──────────────────── ♛ ────────────────────

descriptionp l a y l i s t ;;
descriptionbetter for me
descriptiondejate llevar
descriptionjust kiss her​
descriptiongold dust
descriptionevil woman

message 9: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 19, 2018 09:47AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 240 comments you motherfucker...

「01.」 Supernatural
━━━
▾ ⋮ name: cricket finch
▾ ⋮ species: witch
▾ ⋮ power lvl: 6
▾ ⋮ wealth: pretty well off, my friend

「02.」Age
━━━
▾ ⋮ place of birth: southern usa
▾ ⋮ influence: moon
▾ ⋮ position: part of defacto, harbinger
▾ ⋮ house: lives in syracuse

「03.」Looks
━━━

▾ ⋮ hair: a light brown color, wavy and done slicked back slightly. With the most amazing moustach and a little bit of scruff.
▾ ⋮ eyes: blue
▾ ⋮ build: lean and fit
▾ ⋮ voice: a lighter voice, but with a drawl that can send shivers down peolpes spines
▾ ⋮ ect: wears clothes that are snazzy, but can hit at being sexual. Maybe a button up that has one too many buttons down or pants that are slightly to tight in his netheregions.

「04.」Disposition
━━━
(view spoiler)

「05.」 Playlist
━━━
breezeblocks
float on
in Hell i'll be in good company
you sexy thing
the devil wears a suit and tie

message 10: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 11: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 06, 2018 03:14AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments
(view spoiler)

descriptionAlfred Ackerman
▬ [Species Unknown​​]​ ▬ [Prince]​ ▬ [5]​ ▬ [Age: 18] ▬ [Unknown House] ▬
description▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [disposition​​​]​ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

descriptionp l a y l i s t ;;
description Battle Scars by Paradise Fears
description Runnin' - Adam Lambert

message 12: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 13: by bb (last edited Jul 25, 2018 12:42AM) (new)

bb (boxboy)

RONAN MACHAI ONI POWER . 5

i'll show you who's worthy

‹ⅰ›
born in canada ━━━━ twenty
shade ━━━━ non-student

‹ⅱ›
5'10"━━━━ blue eyes
beige skin tone━━━━ black hair
various scars ━━━━ white in fringe
sharp teeth━━━━ left ear pierced

7'1"━━━━ red eyes
dark green skin━━━━ red hair
light scarring ━━━━ two horns
'tusks'━━━━ left ear pierced

‹ⅲ›
mother, oni ━━━━ father, witch

‹ⅳ›
psyche
(view spoiler)

past
(view spoiler)

message 14: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A C C E P T E D

message 15: by goblin gender (last edited Aug 02, 2018 01:26PM) (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments
nadia von gentlemour | it is rude to ask a lady her age | vampire | 2 | harbinger of defacto | moon

{m}iss gentlemour is a woman who goes by many names, only a few of which are dared to be whispered in the halls of addermire. most know her as the black widow. this is close to a stage name, of course. very few people know her real name. you cannot let something like that get out, especially when you are the empress of organized crime in syracuse. the ones that either know her well or have somehow gained information on her know her as miss gentlemour. the only person to call her nadia and keep their life is chaos himself, yet she makes an exception for him. a special case she'll purr when people ask who was it she was speaking to. seductive and powerful, she is the one you speak to if you have any... unsavoury requests. of course, it'll cost you.

{t}he black widow does not take well to disrespect. she has been on this planet far too long to be treated poorly by some wolf who believes his manhood is more important than fearful reverence. that's no matter, though, she is not afraid to send someone to get their hands dirty. there are many people under her control who live to cause others pain. she is calm, sociopathic, and one of the most intelligent women alive. this makes her the last person you want to get on the bad side of. her main weakness is her own pride. she deserves to be treated like the best, because that is what she is. if you play to her pride, perhaps you can manipulate her. the key word: perhaps.

|playlist|
bitch better have my money
girl with one eye
bodak yellow
vampire banquet

message 16: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D
(view spoiler)

message 17: by butterbean (last edited Jul 29, 2018 04:55PM) (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 115 comments

~~[primordial]~~[power:?]~~[L I N -- K A Y -- R Y U H]~~[shade]~~[freedom]~~

lin hardly knows anything about herself and that's the far truth. all she can remember is help to create something truly radical as most people nowadays would say it as. she's lived through the eras even through the times of when one of the main triplets was locked away. strange, lin never though they would betray their own sibling for something she didn't even know about! doesn't matter, until she was locked away too. okay, you might be thinking it's all fun and games right? nope! lin was pretty pissed to be honest and is still locked away. what did she do!? nothing!? welp, she may as well tuck herself in for now and wait out the storm.

as one of the nine divines, lin has her own set of traits that she absolutely adores. who wouldn't adore a rebellious and upstanding person?! sitting as chaotic neutral, lin has been known to not care what she's doing as long as it'll get her somewhere. it's sorta what she was made her. her motto seems to orbit around this: "fight to the death and never surrender." might put her somewhere terrible one day who knows. also being completely random and unpredictable, lin hasn't ever chosen sides in anything. all she does is this, ensure she's at the top before looking down to ensure everything's going fine. meaning this, she'll do whatever it takes to ensure her well being and her status. it hardly means anything to her but as long as she's worth something it'll do.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2018 09:22PM) (new)

Landon Alby

L A W F U L Evil
𑁋
:: Landon :: "Long hill" or "ridge" ⟾ English
< Alby > White ⟾ Old Irish
_
:: --- :: ---/i> ‖ ---
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Lawful Evil chose his name simply because he liked the sound of it-and... He may've just randomly drawn names from a hat.

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Fifty 🜁 ---

But he's, like, immortal-so...

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

♂ Cis Male ♂

⚣ Polysexual ⚤ Polyromantic ⚢ Monogamous ⚣

(view spoiler)

♂ Male pronouns ♂

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

❋ Moon influence❋
✴ level ??? ✴

Landon has many powers, not all listed. The ones below are those he's known to favour using

Greed Empowerment
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gr...
Passive ability which Landon can't really control-not that he tries.

Gemstone Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ge...
Really no limits, and Landon is capable of drawing gems from literally nowhere-which may explain why he's so rich.

Golden Rule
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Go...
Landon is weaker against Poverty Inducement, but the user of Poverty Inducement must be equally as powerful as him for it to make too much of a difference. And Landon's wealth does take from other people, so, there's that.

Absolute Law Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ab...
Yeah... Landon mainly uses this gift to get his way-on occasion, he uses it for more than that and will make ridiculous laws just to cure his boredom

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Primordial of Lawful Evil

Related image

Image result for Mr.Gold

Landon doesn't really need a cane, but he does like it-he won it in a game of pool ;)
Sometimes uses it like a weapon-but usually just has it hanging from his arm or he may walk with it.

| ✦ Height ✦ |
5' 8"

| ✦ Weight ✦ |
143 lbs

| ✦ Race ✦ |
Primordial, however, not one of the "Main 3" ((Lawful Good, True Neutral, Chaotic Evil))

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >
Brown, with areas of grey and jet black

< ✧ Hair ✧ >
Brown, with some blonde and salt + pepper hairs

< ✧ Skin ✧ >
Olive

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |
Large silver ring
Cane

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |
n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |
Wears mainly, actually, everyday-three piece suits and ties, rarely bowties, and Landon always dresses up as though heading to a conference.
- Sometimes he'll pull his hair back with a ribbon or he'll simply push it back

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Landon is both honorable and ambitious, ready to do whatever it takes to get what he wants-but more than ready to follow through with any deals he makes in the process. However, if Landon ever wanted a way out of a deal, he'd always search for a loophole-or he'd make one...

Scheming, planning, strategic. Landon's always thinking about some idea, and even when he isn't he still has that far off, thoughtful look on his face. He's got his poker face down, and you better be ready for a challenge if you ever were to challenge him to poker, pool, or some other game. Although, Landon never really gets into deals or things like that-seeing as he has all the riches he needs at his fingerprints. But if Landon is trying to win something that can't be bought, he'll do all he can to get what he wants.

Heartless, or at the very least cold. Landon doesn't really seem to care if others get hurt on his path to success-even if it means throwing others who get close to him to the side. Landon is all in all a bit of a snake, and doesn't really think about others. Willing to serve and earn his way up, or just stay where he is-as long as he's well off and has a good deal of power, than he's happy.

Not to say Landon can't become particularly fond of someone-but that usually takes quite awhile, and he really only gets into relationships after knowing someone for years.

Talks vaguely, and reveals little about himself or others-unless given a reason to. Death doesn't scare him, obviously, and Landon has grown quite a bit ruthless over the ages. Whatever it takes to win or get whatever he wants, Landon will do it-if he has to use methods most would disagree with, so be it.

He also hates, hates being trapped. Just a little side note.

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

⮘ Father ⮚ ---
☙ Mother ❧ ---

𐩘 Probably the richest person ever, hah 𐩘

Over time, everything has blurred together and become quite muffled and confused. The only clear memories Landon has are life changing ones-or those that just pop up that are completely unimportant...

Landon remembers helping to build up the current world, and he recalls-clearly-Cara trapping him in his current little prison. That little twit...

(view spoiler)

message 19: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments
brandon leroux | 17 | chaotic good | 10 | sun |

{c}haotic good. the revolutionary. the lover. the fighter. the child. brandon always tried his best to do what he thought was right only to be locked up. he is vengeful when he believes it is needed, although he will not do wrong to get back at someone. he is considered the child of the primordials for a reason: brandon has that sort of childlike optimism that the others have since grown out of. he believes that people arw naturally good and will try their best to do good when the option has arisen. this causes him to be slightly naive, but never convince yourself that he is stupid. naive, yes, impulsive, absolutely so, but brandon is not stupid. he has been a general, a leader, someone many people have looked up to despite his apparent age. because you are emotional does not mean that you lack intelligence, and he is proof of that.

{b}randon, unlike most of the others, is physically scarred from his experience being locked away. deep burn mark wrap around his ankles, wrists, torso, neck; as he tried to escape his chains they only got worse. cara had taken his voice from him while he was away, his only comfort and the base of his magic. see, there was something very dangerous in the way chaotic good spoke. he weaved magic into his words that would inspire others and call them to his cause. she needed to take that away from him if she ever wished to give herself the upper hand. once he is free and has his voice back, there is no telling what the boy will do.

message 20: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A L L - A P P R O V E D

message 21: by Hammie (new)

Hammie descriptiondescriptiondescription
descriptiondescription
descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription
F e a t u r i n g : L u c k y B l u e S m i t h
KINDNESS : {SUPERNATURAL}
❋ Hugo Pruitt
❋ Primordial
❋ ???
❋ Upper Middle Class

BETRAYAL : {AGE}
❋ ???
❋ Sun
❋ 21

REVENGE : {DISPOSITION}
❋ P e r s o n a l i t y ▾
(view spoiler)
❋ H i s t o r y ▾
(view spoiler)
❋ L i n e a g e ▾
???

message 22: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 23: by bb (last edited Aug 01, 2018 04:32PM) (new)

bb (boxboy)

FAUSTUS PRIMORDIALNEUTRAL EVIL

if you want to view paradise

‹ⅰ›
born elsewhere ━━━━ old
imprisoned ━━━━ help him

‹ⅱ›
5'6"━━━━ brown eyes
light tan━━━━ dyed hair
neck tattoos ━━━━ hand tattoos
ears pierced━━━━ beauty spot

‹ⅲ›
psyche
(view spoiler)

past
(view spoiler)

message 24: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

description  description  description  description
❝ T I M E ▾ omens in the water
 description description
description|(view spoiler)|

╫ ⇢ enigmatic description ◐─────────────◑
╫ ⇢ cryptic descriptiondescription
╫ ⇢ insatiable description(view spoiler)
╫ ⇢ paternal descriptiondescription
╫ ⇢ fatalist description ◐─────────────◑

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 26: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (last edited Aug 02, 2018 04:09AM) (new)

description description
description description
description description
❝ H O P E ▾ time rots everything                     don't it?
 description    description
description |(view spoiler)|

╫ ⇢ hopeless description  ◐─────────────◑
╫ ⇢ stubborn description ┏description
╫ ⇢ pessimist description (view spoiler)
╫ ⇢ stifled description ┗description
╫ ⇢ irrational description  ◐─────────────◑

message 27: by kaya, true neutral (new)

kaya (ananats) | 307 comments Mod

OH JEONGIN     HERMAES
two thousand and twelve : ancient
hellhound & moon : primordial
they / them : anything

knowledge is a powerful curse and a heavy burden.

hermaes has lived for millennia. though they rarely took hosts, many cults attempted to bring them to earth and gain their blessing. few succeeded, and those who did often regretted it. the being they worshipped was not a kind one. knowledge of all things is, unfortunately, not equal to emotional competency. many times they were summoned by cults wishing for knowledge, wishing for power — and many times, they granted that wish, knowing full well that a mortal could never withstand that much. hermaes does not like being used, nor being told what to do, and they have grown expert at giving people what they want in a way they do not want it.

before, jeongin was an ordinary teenager — a hellhound, and powerful, but a teenager nonetheless. they were raised in a large family, with very strong morals and strict ideas of how people should act. after, they were something else. lost and confused, alone with only their thoughts and another being that sought to inhabit their body. they were stubborn in their resistance to the merging, but they had never been stubborn before. it was weak, an attempt to regain the freedom they once possessed. they are quiet now, searching for answers that even hermaes does not have. searching for a way to either free the two of them or complete the failed ritual and end this.

this, referring to the state the two have been in for nearly the last two thousand years. halfway-merged, but not enough to become almost one consciousness, the two have been struggling against one another nonstop for centuries. jeongin believes that it is because he was taken against his will that this happened; hermaes believes it was the incompetence of the cult. only rarely do they manage to slip into a vague sense of lucidity where they act as one being, where their consciousnesses are not struggling constantly, and jeongin doesn't know why this is the case. if hermaes does, they have decided not to share their knowledge.

darkness. hours upon hours of darkness when he woke, then a blinding light. then pain, and the smell of blood, and chanting. a language that sounded unfamiliar to the naïve child from baekje, that they later learned was latin. what a roman cult were doing in baekje, jeongin isn't sure. but they had been kidnapped and taken to the cult's hidden temple deep in the mountains of what is now the italian riviera. when they regained consciousness, the people around them were dead and another voice spoke in their head. hermaes had murdered the cult leaders for their impudence, breaking the ritual before it was complete and only partially fusing the two.

portermount doesn't hold the answers. they've looked, extensively. but it is a safe place to live for now, while they figure out how to complete the ritual or undo it altogether. the strange teal-haired hellhound with many-coloured eyes, who collects artefacts and speaks to very few — they are well-known amongst the black-market merchants of syracuse. neither of them likes it here. jeongin finds the city overwhelming and dangerous, and hermaes knows only this: the reason they do not remember whatever it is that sets them on edge... is because they chose to forget. they wonder what will happen when they find the answers they need — hermaes has grown fond of jeongin, in an odd way, but they do not believe it is reciprocated. and there are some things they hide from the other being — their past hosts' memories are not something they want jeongin to be burdened with, although a handful of memories work their way into their dreams (something the two share).

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 07, 2018 08:26AM) (new)

(view spoiler)

Witch║██ ✾ Salem Urich ✾ Moon ✾ Twenty - Three ✾ Female ✾ Mercenary ✾ 4

description

✾ PERSONALITY
Salem is the mortal equivalent to the cheshire cat, she often speaks in riddles, making it almost impossible to understand what she saying. Though of course, anything can become clear, for a price. While her playful demeanor does not give any indication that she might even weigh the options of someone's life, if someone pays her well enough, she'll do the job. Ranging from 'general services' to the assination of a well respected government offical. Her magic may not be powerful, but it is strong enough to disguise anything, or for a matter, anyone she wants. While Salem is wanted for several thefts, murders, and mounds of information, she is virtually impossible to catch. What she lacks in power, she makes up for it in wit, intellegence, agility, and swift thinking. But at the end of the day, isn't that the true power?

✾ BACKGROUND
Salem was always the odd one out. Not that she minded however, there was always a strange air that seemed to follow her around. Now, not to be mistaken, but the Urichs were indeed a rich family. In their eyes, the perfect family. They were disillusional, make no mistake, but to the public eye, everything was exquisite by all social standards. Perfect. A three-parent household, her parents and their boyfriend, and her perfect big sister, even if it was only by a few seconds, Selene. Well known throughout the sparked realm, the Urichs held one of the most important social standings, knowing the royal family and all. Selene was the perfect little child, good grades, graceful, beautiful, powerful, and of course wealthy. Salem, was always seen as 'less than' compared to her sister.

Though, Salem often found herself a little more than apathetic to the whole situation. Unlike Selene who would spend hours a day prepping herself in the mirror and going out on dates, Salem would spend hours a day figuring out exactly which potions could effectively knock someone out in less than a few seconds. Now, the two sisters were different, and Salem didn't ever really have a problem with it, until Selene began to berrate her for it. Now, anyone who actually knows Salem, knows that she is quite the wild card, but it wasn't always like that. She was kind, resiliant, quite clumsy, and quiet. Yet, Selene was simply being overbearing.

That was when she snapped. The quiet, compliant girl that everyone knew to Salem was no longer there anymore. It was a pure Cinderella story, before taking a turn for what most would call the worst. All of this time, Salem had been observing Selene, studying her hair, her makeup, her figures of speech, that when she appeared in school, it was almost like another Selene. That was when Salem discovered her gift for adaptability. Unlike her sister, she had never valued popularity, and actually prefered to lay low, but she prefered a reward for any deed. Her reward for following the socital standards, was triumph over her dreaded twin. It didn't take much longer to realise that for much everything else as well.

After graduating from Addermire, she quickly took on general services, pleased with small jobs she could do, not for the smiles on people's passive-agressive faces when she did, but more the physical paper she recived for doing them. Money! It was all about the money baby! Though, one day she was called to a general service that most wouldn't take becauae of the secrecy from her customer. When she got there, all she found was a note and a rifle. A bit taken aback, but not disturbed, she pulled on her gardener's gloves before picking up the gun. The note commanded her to swiftly assassinate two people, a man and his wife, if she did, she would be payed a nice fine of seven thousand dollars. Only cash of course. Without any regrets, or hesitations, she pulled the trigger. Watching the bullets peirce their skulls caused quite the uprising, among everyone except the one who it should of the most. Instead, she was more concerned about when the money would show up.

The guards investigated for months, but not once, did anyone suspect the fresh out of high school girl with freckles.

+ Confusing people
+ The feeling of vindication
+ The look on people's faces-
+ when they see her with a gun

| Dislikes
- Her sister
- Getting blood stains on her clothes
- Having to wash blood out of her clothes
- Tossing clothes because of the stains

| Fears
♤ Doesn't appear to have any,
♡ But we all know very well
◇ That appearances can be
♧ Very deceaving

| Extra
¤ "Did I do anything wrong, if nobody saw?"
¤ Has been called a psychopath
¤ Dosen't completely disagree
¤ "God bless the freaks! If there even is one."

| Face Claim
☆ Salem Mitchell couldn't resist

| Theme
○ idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish
● Lost - Frank Ocean
○ For The Love Of Money - The O'Jays

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 30: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 439 comments (view spoiler)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 32: by kaya, true neutral (new)

LOU louise burhart / information dealer

twenty-eight & naga & shade

Lou tries to be someone interesting, and given that she's only actually fifty-seven (though she appears twenty-eight) she thinks she's doing a pretty good job. A black-market (and also less illegal things, but the illegal knowledge pays better) information dealer, as well as part-time pawnbroker (her brother runs the family shop more than she does), Lou has gathered a reputation for being dangerous. Despite her calm, professional and straightforward dealings, her clients always seem to latch onto the fact that she has three pet taipans — and she lets them. Of course, her taipans are more obedient than the best-trained dog and would never bite someone unless she was in danger, but scaring the clients means that if they get information they don't want she's less likely to get argued with.

message 33: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 34: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

❝ F E A T U R I N G ▾ thom morthell

description  description
description▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [killian kingston​​]​ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
description  description
descriptiondescription defacto priest = sun - erlking
descriptiondescription male = instinctively sexual
descriptiondescription chaotic neutral - esfj - pwr. 6.5

descriptiondisposition

descriptiondismissive (view spoiler)
descriptionapprehensive(view spoiler)
descriptionover compensates (view spoiler)
descriptionmorally ambiguous (view spoiler)

message 35: by Jacob (last edited Aug 16, 2018 01:39PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 125 comments
☛ | BIOLOGY | ☚

「01.」 Supernatural
━━━
▾ ⋮ name: Asher Exodus Shamdon
▾ ⋮ species: Incubus
▾ ⋮ power lvl: (5)
▾ ⋮ wealth : 1

「02.」Age
━━━ 19
▾ ⋮ date of birth: October 30
▾ ⋮ place of birth: Syracuse, Portermount
▾ ⋮ influence: Moon
▾ ⋮ year: Graduated
▾ ⋮ house: Elderlock
▾ ⋮ profession: Public Pleasure/Paid Work/Sex Work

「03.」Disposition
━━━
▾ ⋮ personality:
>+positive+<
▻+Optimistic - Ash tries to keep a positive outlook on his dreary life. It almost seems horrible when he is happy at all the wrong times.
>+Attentive - Polite is one way to describe Ash, but also the fact that he can bend himself to the will of others and know just what they need to be satisfied leaves obliging as a better word.
>+Zealous - He is passionate when it comes to his beliefs. He holds a lot of energy for the cause of the Defacto. Not being a member himself he just doesn't know the right people to get in touch with. However, if the mundane were the subject of conversation Ash is the first to put the subject to rest.
>+Realistic - Having suffered after graduation due to his own set-backs Ash has acquired a realist view on the world around him. Mundane will always be beneath the Sparks and war is inevitable.
>+Courageous - Bravery would not be the word to describe Ash because he will not stand for others only himself. His courage comes from youthful bliss...ignorance. He never knows when going too far is truly too far. However, society deems courage as a positive attribute and he will often label himself as such with an air of being dignified.
(nsfw)(view spoiler)
<-negative->
<-Faithful - If someone could ever bear being with someone as overbearing as Ash they will find themselves a keeper. He pays attention to details and will often give every bit of his existence to being a faithful lover. Those who may wish to consider him a friend will certainly have a loyal one as long as said friendship does not interfere with any of his other loyalties. He is faithful more to his view point than anything or anyone else.
<-Leery -He may hold courage to face danger, but he is no idiot. Ash is well aware of how the world works and how people seem to think. He will never let his guard down no matter how long he has been doing something or been around someone.
<-Assertive - Confidence is attractive, but forcefulness is not. Asher has been noted to push others into actions they never truly wished to be apart of to begin. He controls the room and the atmosphere always.
<-Vengeful - Consider it a warning, do not cross this Incubus. Asher doesn't play with money or emotions. If someone started playing with his they wouldn't be doing it for much longer.

▾ ⋮ history:
▻Born in Syracuse, to Ashmodai Shamdon (Archdemon) and Asteria Jules (Witch). He was brought up believing that the Primordial Chaotic Evil would one day come into the world and save all those born under the moon. Naturally, this was all a bit of a fairytale for Ash who has never even seen the mundane realm. When Asteria would read stories to her son each night as a child he would hear of the mundane folk who followed the Sparks as their rulers. He heard stories of wars breaking out and the creation of Portermount and many others which would one day shape how he viewed the world around him. His father, Ashmodai was a cruel and wealthy man who did not see too many problems in the world with or without Chaotic Evil. He was a businessman who sought to achieve optimal wealth. However, Asher was his father's only true concern and therefore Ashmodai instilled upon him the values that Chaotic Evil presented the children of the Moon with. The mundane were nothing but worthless livestock to be dominated and shown how to live. Asher never met and probably never thought to meet a mundane. However, he loved his father dearly and felt that whatever the man would speak was to be life laws.
Growing up in a society created to keep another society out and maintain it's own stability was the norm. Asher would face different trials than what the mundane would face in childhood. It never has been the matter of doing mathematics and learning languages like it is for the mundane, for the Shamdon family it was about taking the first steps into succeeding and achieving great goals. "If each Spark wasn't destined to do something great then they would have been born untouched by the Abyss." Asher's father instilled the quote into Asher's mind nearly every single day. He was able to use the quote during the simplest of task such as going to get the newspaper or learning Asher's first ability as a Spark.
Eventually, Asher had to leave the care of his mother and the teachings of his father for Addermire. They lived not far from the school's great wall which Asher could see from his bedroom window. For Asher he was going beyond that wall he went to sleep watching every night since he was a baby. His mind swirled with wonder and amazement. His parents held his hand as they entered the gates and kissed him goodbye. Unfortunately, for Asher this would be the last time he ever saw his parents again. They were going to be completely gone forever after his first day of school.
Asher entered questioning almost immediately before being presented to House Elderlock. He often sent letters to his mother and sometimes his father during his first semester. He was a very inquisitive student who tried signing up for every class offered at the institute his first year. He had to have some help getting started, but it seemed the boy was truly meant for greater things. He made top scores in all his classes and he seemed to always be the study buddy everyone wanted.
It wasn't until his second semester when Asher was given news about his parents disappearance. They felt he was mature enough to handle the news, but the news changed the boy into the man he is today very quickly. The next year he attended the school again unable to fully understand his parents were never coming back he still held hopes that they would be there waiting for him at the end of term. His emotional state reflected in his grades as they began to decline. He spoke with many professionals and even once had a few angels try to shift his emotions empathically to something more positive. He just became a morbid boy with an uneasy smile. Nothing seemed to work for Ash...he knew his parents were never coming back and the world he grew up knowing was just as dull as the mundane world he heard so many childhood tales of. War seemed better than living the life that he was.
It wasn't until his fourth year that he saw a brighter side to life. He met someone...He just started Psychology and was eager to know more about why he felt the way he did after the demise or vanishing of his parents. He wanted to know the problem so he could discover the solution, but he found the solution before the problem. Professor Bellamy, a stud in the eyes of many of his students, no doubt. Ash saw the man who was there to help take all the pain away and just by listening to him talk everything in the world seemed better for some reason. Ash signed up for the course in the next semester as well ready to pursue a dream for psychology...or so he thought. Professor Bellamy was a Cupid which induced tranquil and desirable feelings just by presence. For Asher he was his first crush. The Professor, however, saw something in Asher enough to push the matter. After a study between the two after class hours Asher left Professor Bellamy seeing the world in an entirely different aspect.
By sixth year. Asher became fully aware that he was indeed an Incubus. He had also mastered his aura as well as seduction. At this time his young boy crush on Professor Bellamy had become something of a respect for Bellamy rather than dreaming of him. Asher was to see a counselor for aiding him in which career paths he should be focusing toward. His improved grades and personal outlook showed for an exceeding future, but fate has a cruel way of playing games on the mind. Bellamy had inflicted poor naive Asher with the impression that Asher would one day enter the mundane world as a god. Their private lessons paid off for the growing numbers of the Defacto before they even existed.
By Seventh Year, Asher had no clue what path he was going to take in his life and he seemed to be realistic in the matter that he wasn't destined for greatness.No matter what became of him the world would still go around. He knew the facts and had the knowledge to learn plenty more, but he simply stopped. He took his courses just as any other student. He succeeded and he was to leave the school if he did not choose to pursue a teaching degree. He learned business and he learned that he had no future in it. The same could be stated for both healing and psychology. Asher did not have a place to pursue his dreams in the world. He was going to be one of many forgotten in the ranks of Portermount. He darkened even more after graduating feeling himself to be superior to others yet slumming to the bottom of the food chain.
He spent his father's wealth while going through school and he left penniless and alone. Professor Bellamy spoke of a group who would gladly accept Asher into the ranks, but no word was ever heard of it again. Asher graduated and walked beyond the wall which he dreamed of entering since he was a child. Now he was entering the world which he dreaded from the start. Odd jobs were easy to pick up, but they didn't pay the bills. His family home had to be sold and everything he owned had to be posted in auction. The money was only to pay his debts leaving him with just enough to get by for a week.
He wasted that money on drinking and it eventually led to him making money by sleeping with others. Slowly this became the greatness that his father told him he was destined for. He was to lay with the most elite and make a penny from their time, but that was it. His life in society never amounted to anything more.
Presently, Asher continues his escorting services as well as taking any odd job he can from cleaning homes to taking care of bodies that no one wanted to clean up themselves. His abilities became something of use for the public, but not at all how he had once dreamed. He was the little guy and he was never going to make it big for as long as he remained with no hope and no feeling of remorse for the world around him.
▾ ⋮ lineage:
▻ mother - (sparked) Asteria Jules (Witch)
▻ father - (sparked) Ashmodai Shamdon (Archdemon)
(nsfw)(view spoiler)

message 36: by kaya, true neutral (new)

A P P R O V E D

message 37: by bb (last edited Aug 29, 2018 04:57AM) (new)

bb (boxboy)

OBERON NIKOS VASARIDREAM DEMONPOWER: 7

ⅰ⋆ profile
(view spoiler)

ⅱ⋆ origin
(view spoiler)
ⅲ⋆ curse
(view spoiler)
ⅳ⋆ broken
(view spoiler)