The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Personality Quizzes > Which Two Shadowhunters Characters Are You?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
I haven't read much of Cassandra Claire's book's but apparently I'm a cross between Will Herondale & Julian Blackthorn...

Here's the link Which Two Shadowhunters Characters Are You?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jem Carstairs and Alec Lightwood 😏

message 3: by Beks (new)

Beks Counsell | 4 comments I got Charlotte Branwell and Mark Blackthorn- I’m not sure who they are since I’ve only read City of Bones so far!

message 4: by Mar ✨ (new)

Mar ✨ (carstairslover) | 101 comments Beks wrote: "I got Charlotte Branwell and Mark Blackthorn- I’m not sure who they are since I’ve only read City of Bones so far!"

Charlotte is like the gran grand grand grand mother of Clary, and Mark is half shadowhunter and half faerie

message 5: by Mar ✨ (new)

Mar ✨ (carstairslover) | 101 comments LydiaMae wrote: "I haven't read much of Cassandra Claire's book's but apparently I'm a cross between Will Herondale & Julian Blackthorn...

Here's the link Which Two Shadowhunters Characters Are You?"

Same :)

message 6: by Beks (new)

Beks Counsell | 4 comments Jem_lover wrote: "Beks wrote: "I got Charlotte Branwell and Mark Blackthorn- I’m not sure who they are since I’ve only read City of Bones so far!"

Charlotte is like the gran grand grand grand mother of Clary, and M..."

Oh I see! Thanks for letting me know! 😊

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments I got Jem Carstairs and Alec Lightwood too, and I'm super happy with it! Love these two!

message 8: by Mar ✨ (new)

Mar ✨ (carstairslover) | 101 comments Beks wrote: "Jem_lover wrote: "Beks wrote: "I got Charlotte Branwell and Mark Blackthorn- I’m not sure who they are since I’ve only read City of Bones so far!"

Charlotte is like the gran grand grand grand moth..."

you're welcome

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Jace and Kit, pretty close to me.

message 10: by Fox (new)

Fox (pynch-) | 12 comments I got Will Herondale and Julian Blackthorn, I guess I can see how Will is similar to me, though I haven't read The Dark Artifices yet so I don't know Julian.

message 11: by Sue (new)

Sue (diesueschauerin) I got Charlotte Branwell and Mark Blackthorn :D

message 12: by Lora (new)

Lora | 106 comments Clary and Cristina!

message 13: by Nallie❄️ (new)

Nallie❄️ I got Jem Carstairs & Alec Lightwood :)