What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Reason Number One
This topic is about Reason Number One
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Gay Romance Book - cover blue with sneakers on it? Set in college - read in 2016 or '17. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luna (last edited Jul 24, 2018 06:27PM) (new) - added it

Luna | 4 comments So the MC is running away from an ex who was abusive (i think) and enrolls in college and pretends to be straight - i think he becomes the treasurer of a club?? He falls for a classmate/friend of his roommate - who's kind of cold at first and i think the roommate was into photography or filmmaking- also I think the love interests name starts with a c or s and has a y in it.

message 2: by Luna (new) - added it

Luna | 4 comments I'm pretty sure the MC is latino, and the love interests name might be Cyrus? I also remember a part where the MC tries to sleep in his car for Christmas break and the love interest finds him and brings him back to his house.

message 3: by Ayshe (new)

J.S. (jsedge) | 58 comments Yep, sounds a whole lot like Reason Number One. I'm reading it now. The MC, Taylor, is Native American/ French. He has a heart defect and has been disowned by his family for being gay. His roommate is called Raphael (nicknamed Fails by his friends) and is a huge film-buff and theatre major. Love interest is called Calis. Ex-bf called Rhett.

message 5: by Luna (new) - added it

Luna | 4 comments J.S. wrote: "Yep, sounds a whole lot like Reason Number One. I'm reading it now. The MC, Taylor, is Native American/ French. He has a heart defect and has been disowned by his family for being gay. His roommate..."

Ayshe wrote: "Maybe Reason Number One?"

OMG!! This is it! Thank you sooo much!!