Play Book Tag discussion

A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3)
This topic is about A Reaper at the Gates
Archive: Other Books > A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3) - Sabaa Tahir - 4 solid stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Susie | 4488 comments When I saw that this had been published I had to dive right in after recently enjoying the first two installments of this quartet. A Reaper at the Gates is just as satisfying as its predecessors, An Ember in the Ashes, and A Torch Against the Night. I had thought that I might be too old for fantasy, particularly of the YA kind, but this series has proved me wrong. If you enjoyed the first two then you won't be disappointed by this latest addition. I'm looking forward to reading the fourth and final installment when it is released.

message 2: by Jgrace (new)

Jgrace | 3105 comments I have the first one on my kindle. I'm glad to see that the series maintained your interest. I guess I'll get to it someday.

message 3: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2666 comments It’s good to know this carries on strong, Susie. That boosts Ember rather higher up the TBR.

message 4: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5155 comments Really enjoyed this one too, and eagerly awaiting the last book!