Audiobooks discussion

Warrior King (Star Legions: The Terran Wars Book 1)
This topic is about Warrior King
Free Promos for Review > Sci-Fi Space Adventure

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments If you'd like to listen, please post e-mail or message e-mail and let me know if you need US or UK code. About:

An apocalyptic war looms, and few believe it is a war that can be won. As Terran colonies evacuate, the mighty Laconians stand alone against the merciless Median Empire. They will never surrender, and their new King, Agesilaus, has a scheme that could transform the fortunes of all Terrans.

As leader of the most powerful of the Terran states, he plans the unthinkable. Inspired by the valor and adventures of the infamous Ten Thousand mercenaries, he launches a pre-emptive strike against the Empire. Agesilaus and his twin sister, the warrior princess Kyniska, will lead the attack, and they will not stop until their enemies are brought to their knees.

Little do they know that the God King and his trusted warlords are mustering powerful legions from deep inside the Empire. Soon thousands of Median foot soldiers, hordes of monstrous Taochi warriors, and even large numbers of deadly fighting machines from the Robotic Domains are preparing for war. As the Terrans launch their battle of liberation, the God King puts his own deadly plan into action.

Warrior King is the first book in the Star Legions: The Terran Wars series by Michael G. Thomas, the best-selling author of the Star Crusades series.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fan...

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Hi Scott, me again! LOL
If you're willing, I'd love to review, sounds like a great one, and I LOVE your narration! :)
victoriahaugen@yahoo.com

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Hi Victoria! Always happy to have you listen. Thank you for the kind words. :-)

Just sent via e-mail.

Cheers,
Scott

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Thanks so much, can't wait! :)

Rabid Reader (rabidreaderreviews) | 59 comments Count me in Scott

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent you a code. Enjoy!

Scott

message 7: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments I would like to listen and review. My address is jbarronowens at comcast dot net

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Just sent via e-mail. Thanks.

Scott

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Barron wrote: "I would like to listen and review. My address is jbarronowens at comcast dot net"
Just sent promo code via e-mail. Thanks.

Scott

message 11: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Scott wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Just sent via e-mail. Thanks.

Scott"
Thank You Scott

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Got it! As soon asI finish my present book I will start yours. Thank you so much!

message 13: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments You're welcome. Enjoy.