2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Heir of Fire > Question J

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (last edited Jul 10, 2018 05:02AM) (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments What did you think of the Ironteeth clans (Bluebloods, Yellowlegs & Blackbeaks), their history and their rivalries? What about the Cochran witches' curse and the idea that the Ironteeth themselves are the key to undoing it?

message 2: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I thought the Ironteeth were fascinating. I'm hoping we'll see some of the Cochrans as well in future books. I'm curious if there are distinctions in the Cochrans as well.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Yes, they are. I really enjoyed these parts of the books with the competition and the rivalries.

There aren't that many Cochran witches left, but I'm also eager to find out more about them.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 194 comments The witches are definitely an interesting bunch. They are so fearless and fierce. The rivalry among the clans is something I hope we learn more about. The why mainly. Imagine what they could do if they all worked together. As for the Cochran witches, I think we'll be seeing more of them.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Melissa wrote: "Imagine what they could do if they all worked together"

They could help in defeating the King. Right now they seem to be his allies but a change in the witch leadership could make all the difference.

message 6: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 83 comments It was interesting, but for me I think it was the least interesting part of the book.