Pulp Fiction discussion

Writer's/Blogger Corner > Author Events

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melki, Femme Fatale (last edited Jul 07, 2018 07:32AM) (new)

Melki | 881 comments Mod
Holding a lecture, or book signing? Want to let us know about a giveaway of your book?

Please do it here.

message 2: by Adam (new)

Adam Phillips | 7 comments For those in Los Angeles, I'm holding a mini-lecture on how to write a mystery novel. It will be held at the Downtown Glendale Library this upcoming Thursday, July 12. Info is in link below.

I'll talk mostly about plotting and structure, calling on the greats like Chandler and using the movie Chinatown to show examples. Anyone interested in writing or mystery novels or both should swing by!

https://www.glendaleca.gov/Home/Compo...

message 3: by Dan (last edited Nov 09, 2020 09:34AM) (new)

Dan Fried (danfried) | 1 comments Hey Melki & all,
I founded a marketplace for virtual author events, based on Spoken Interludes, a literary salon my wife (and cofounder) created and produces. Spoken Interludes has hosted some wonderful mystery authors and even had an evening to remember with Michael Connelly, Robert Crais, T Jefferson Parker, April Smith and Gerry Petovich. Anyway, Book Ya Ya just got out of the gates and we're adding authors quickly. I invite you to browse the authors we have, reach out to me to add authors you might be interested in meeting, and anything else. And if you're an author yourself, please by all means go create your account on the site. Reach out to me if you have questions or comments. Thanks!
Dan
www.bookyaya.com