Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > Paul and Timothy - A Challenge to Dads

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1854 comments Mod
“Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.” (1 Timothy 1:2)

"For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel." (1 Corinthians 4:15)

God is looking for men to become "fathers in the faith" . There are so few. As Paul stated there are "ten thousand" instructors in Christ... but not many fathers!

Why is it that faith fathers are so few?

Visit our ministry web site for many FREE resources: www.Christ-like.net

Click below for a one-page, double-sided, tri-fold, PDF Bible study on this subject:

http://www.Christ-like.net/sitebuilde...

message 2: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 632 comments 1 Corinthians 4:16 "Wherefore I beseech (bag earnestly) you, be ye followers of me." (Paul) Can it get any worse then this? If you had a Son to save mankind, and all you hear is Rant from your neighbor, that don't have a clue, would you be happy?

11 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, (what Paul speak, what timothy speak, what Titus speak,) and is profitable (by any stretch of the imagination the last I heard was 1,500 suckers to give him $1,000 dollars,) doctrine. for reproof, (rebuke like if you don't like what I say start your own church) for correction, (Follow the janitor down at the sawmill that quit school in the eighth grade he has the way to redeemption) for instruction in righteousness; ( Diane)

Never mind what Jesus said; 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth (come forth) OUT OF THE MOUTH OF JESUS." He was only the Son of God, why listen to Him? St Matthew 4:4

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1854 comments Mod
Mickey wrote: "Never mind what Jesus said; 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth (come forth) OUT OF THE MOUTH OF JESUS." He was only the Son of God, why listen to Him? St Matthew 4:4 ..."

My response: LOL!!!! You can't even QUOTE the Bible accurately... CAN YOU? ROFL!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mickey needs help. He can't even spell correctly. I guess this is where we learn to turn the other cheek.