What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Taming the Highland Bride (Devil of the Highlands, #2)
This topic is about Taming the Highland Bride
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Highlander romance his tent was set on fire while they were in it someone pushed a rock off a cliff on him and he was attacked outside his tent and his birds. Possible Spoiler. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy (new)

Joy  Daugherty | 16 comments Some of this may be SPOILER I don’t know . I read a book months ago I’m trying to find it again what I remember about the book is his tent was set on fire while they were in it someone pushed a rock off a cliff on him and he was attacked outside his tent and his birds I believe is the on to find him. His wine was drugged and one of his men drank some of it and it’s effects had him trying to sleep with one of the women in their group

message 2: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1276 comments I did a search combining "romance" "highlands" "tent on fire" and the book that came up is Taming the Highland Bride by Lyndsay Sands.
Reader comments:
Then the bad guy sets the tent on fire while Alex and Merry are sleeping inside.
The hero (Alex) spends quite a bit of time unconscious due to multiple attempts on his life.
Alex is unconscious for 2/3 of the book, and when he's not unconscious, he's drugged!

message 3: by Joy (new)

Joy  Daugherty | 16 comments You right that’s the book thank you so much