Modern Good Reads discussion

Read For Review (R4R) > Reviews needed for Firebolt Book 1 of The Dragonian Series

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 6 comments Author: Adrienne Woods (Fire Quill Publishing)
Title: Firebolt Book 1 Of the Dragonian Series
Genre: YA, Fantasy
Copies: Endless
Format: Pdf, epub and mobi.

Description: Dragons. Right. Teenage girls don’t believe in fairy tales, and sixteen-year old Elena Watkins was no different.
Until the night a fairy tale killed her father.
Now Elena’s in a new world, and a new school. The cutest guy around may be an evil dragon, a Prince wants Elena’s heart, and a long dead sorcerer may be waking up to kill her. Oh. And the only way Elena’s going to graduate is on the back of a dragon of her own.
Teenage girls don’t believe in fairy tales. Now it’s time for Elena to believe – in herself.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (all_booked_up) | 1 comments Hey so how do you get a pdf of this book? Or has the read for review ended.

message 3: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 6 comments Pdf is easy to convert any word document to. The mobi, and epub is a bit different.

The reviews hasn't ended and if you like to go on the list. I'll start sending out copies mid September.
Just let me know.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (skslosson) | 3 comments Firequill,

This book sounds fantastic. If you still have room on you list I'd love a chance to review your novel. The email I use for my reviewing is geekjello@gmail.com. Epub or mobi preferred but PDF is fine too. I'm looking forward to getting a glimpse into Elena's world.

Sarah

message 5: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette Turner (smaft2) | 20 comments Am happy to review for you if you still need reviewers - antoinetteturner@bigpond.com

message 6: by Laura (last edited Aug 24, 2014 09:31PM) (new)

Laura (izara) | 8 comments Recently, this is the genera I've been really into. I would love to review this book. Sounds interesting to me :) Mobi edition please if you would like to include me :) zaraszeal@gmail.com

message 7: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 6 comments Hi girls, thank you so much for signing up. Please give us till mid September. We are currently busy with re-editing for the 3rd edition and we made a lot of things stronger. It's now with the last editor and she promised to have it finished by first week in September then it's off to formatting and we'll send you all your preferred copies. Thank you for participating.

I'll talk to you soon.

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily Are you still looking for reviewers? I would be interested.
Princessamaddee@yahoo.com

message 9: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 6 comments Thanks Emily, I will add you on to our list. Copies will be send out mid September.
Which format do you prefer.

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicaweisheit) | 23 comments I'd love to review as well! mobi or pdf format will both work :) My e-mail is jdweisheit@bsugmail.net

I look forward to hearing from you!

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily Kindle/mobi please.