Shut Up & Read discussion

Thunderlight (The Dragonian, #2)
This topic is about Thunderlight
Archives > Need Reviews for Thunderlight Book 2 of the Dragonian Series

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 8 comments Hi Everyone.

We are in search of Reviewers to review a pre released copy of Thunderlight. Book 2 of the Dragonian series. At the moment we only have pdf available. If any of you would like to read Book 2 of Thunderlight, please leave your details in the comment box.

Thank you all.
Fire Quill Publishing.

message 2: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney Renee | 3 comments I would be very happy to review a copy of this book. I read the first one on a hunch (the description intrigued me) and was not disappointed.It was original and riveting. A fantastic edition to YA Fiction. I can only assume that the sequel will be just as satisfying. If I do get the privilege to review this book, my e-mail is josieonthephone@yahoo.com

message 3: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 8 comments Courtney wrote: "I would be very happy to review a copy of this book. I read the first one on a hunch (the description intrigued me) and was not disappointed.It was original and riveting. A fantastic edition to YA ..."

Sending it to you right away. Thank you very much.

message 4: by Annette (new)

Annette Rothery | 12 comments Hi I'd like to review this book. I am familiar with the first story and would welcome the opportunity to continue the adventure.

Please send it to amhigson@aol.com

Regards

Annette

message 5: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 8 comments Thanks Annette.

I'm sending it right away. It comes with a short email. Thank you so much again. Hope you enjoy it.

Autumn | 7 comments Hello sorry I'm so late on asking but I just finished the book less then a week ago! I would love to read the pdf version of the second part of the story to leave a review. The first one was probably one of the best ya books I've read in a long time.

AutumnOeser@gmail.com

message 7: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leigh | 15468 comments Mod
I loved the first book, and I would loved to read and review the second book.

tommyprather@cox.net

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 4 comments Sorry guys, I will send you the copies soon. I've been a bit busy lately. I'll email them asap.

Thanks,
Adrienne

message 9: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new) - rated it 4 stars

Here is my review for Venom. Thank you for allowing me to read and review it. I enjoyed it. I will have my review for Thunderlight soon.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

http://shutupandreadgroup.blogspot.co...

Melissa (Ever So Mela) (melissabaez) I'm actually almost finishing the first book.
I'd like to review the second if you could send the pdf version or whichever version for that matter.

My email is melissaorosario@gmail.com

message 11: by KT (new)

KT 17 | 6 comments I'd be interested in reviewing this book. katsmomdad@gmail.com ...PDF please.

message 12: by Y (new)

Y | 1 comments I would love to review this book ywarsame26@gmail.com

Deija | 1 comments If this is still available, I'd love to review this book (seeing as how book 1 is one of my all time.e favorite books :-) )

lilma15@hotmail.com

message 14: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 8 comments Hi there everyone. i'm here to find out who still needs copies of the book and who would still like to do reviews.

message 15: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (karmakaikee) | 1 comments Hi! I would definitely be interested in doing a review :)
I read the first book recently and I have to say I'm very impressed by a new fictional world that is refreshing and new, and left me very interested in knowing what happens next.
My email is desertliliac@gmail.com

message 16: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 8 comments Thanks. I shall send it to you soon. Any preferred format?

message 17: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (last edited Apr 20, 2015 04:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thank you for allowing me to read Thunderlight. I really enjoyed it.

Shut Up & Read blog

Leigh's goodreads Thunderlight review