Play Book Tag discussion

Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul, #1)
This topic is about Lord of the Fading Lands
Archive: Other Books > Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson ****

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheryl Coppens | 381 comments This is the 1st of 5 books in the series. Labeled paranormal romance it isn't my usual choice to read. It was given to me and I was told to "read it, I think you'll like it". King of the Fey, Rain, is a Tairen. A winged cat like magical creature he almost destroys the world when his beloved is murdered. A thousand years later the tairen are dying off. He ventures among the mortal. He finds his "truemate" Ellysetta a woodcarver's daughter. As it turns out Elly is no ordinary woodcarver's daughter, but possesses great magical abilities of her own that are unknown to her and those around her. This is a tale of romance, magic, and good vs. evil, I gave this a 4 star rating as I found it entertaining, enjoyable, and a fast paced read. The ending was a little mushy romancey for me and the book ended a little abruptly, but not enough to keep me from planning to read book 2. I found the whole story surprisingly enjoyable especially since I didn't expect to like it!

message 2: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5159 comments It's always nice to be pleasantly surprised by a book!