Teen Book Club discussion

Games > TPBM

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,814 (3814 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77

message 1: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

olivia (oliviarose_) | 362 comments Mod
Basically, you make a question starting with TPBM (the person below me) and the next person that posts has to answer the question and write their own TPBM question! I'll start:

TPBM has 3 or more siblings?

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) No siblings at all!

TPBM owns a pet?

message 3: by Dani (new)

Dani | 3 comments Yep! 2 cats and a dog

TPBM plays an instrument

message 4: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Yup, I played the flute for few years but not anymore.

TPBM has met an author they admire?

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) Yeah, Brandon Sanderson (author of the Mistborn series and the Stormlight Archive series) actually came to my middle school when I was in 7th grade, and I got my copy of Steelheart signed by him.

TPBM is a superhero (Marvel/DC) fan?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments I'm a fan of both🤓 No hate

TOBM has found love?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments Nor but curious

TPBM has a mysterious personslity?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments Yea and all the other fun stuff

TPBM is in high school?

message 10: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Ya! I’m headed to NYC for vacation.

TPBM is addicted to Harry Potter

message 11: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Yes, though I don't spend time with the books or the fandom as much as I used to.

TPBM reading or listening?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments Reading
TPBM is so happy it's summer

message 13: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) I was but we ate currently getting a heat wave and it's hot so, I can't say right now.

TPBM stay up late or wake up early?

message 14: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Stay up late for sure.

TPBM summer or winter??

message 16: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Yup.

TPBM saw fireworks today?

message 18: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Yes, finally. Except I have a lot of summer homework so that's going great!

TPBM has summer homework?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments Nope just starting high school in September
TPBM has a great job

message 20: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Ohh, have fun!! And appreciate 9th grade! No I don't, though I could.

TPBM can drive?

message 21: by nicolette (last edited Jul 05, 2018 07:23AM) (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Nope, gonna have to start driver's ed next year though

TPBM favorite subject in school?

message 22: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) English or Orchestra. Best subjects ever. Then again, I’m taking lots of new/other AP classes junior year that may change that.

TPBM has a favorite food?

message 23: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Fake little somosas and mangoes.

TPBM if you could go into a fictional world, which world would it be?

message 26: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Can't choose a favorite, but I do travel very often to many different places and love seeing famous landmarks/places

TPBM any sports you play/watch?

message 27: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) I don't play sports at the moment, but I did modern, ballet and tap dance for ten years -- I'm also a certified black belt in taekwondo (woop) and I ice-skated for a while.

I watch a lot of ice skating and swimming, haha.

TPBM has a life goal they'd like to achieve?

message 28: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) I want to go to bed school and publish books as well as travel.

TPBM what season is your favorite?

message 29: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Fall in the northern state. I currently live in Florida so our only seasons are hot, hotter and hottest!

TBPM hates the maze runner movies.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments I love them sorry
TPBM is not a fan of Harry Potter

message 31: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) Not really a fan, sorry. I watched-ish the movies and read the first book, but I never really got into the franchise.

TPBM — favorite book?

message 32: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Can never choose. Lol, sorry for this lame answer.

TPBM fly or read minds or teleport? I can't choose, I want all three powers!

message 34: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) Not since freshman year, nope. I’m the kind of person who believes that crushes/relationships in high school are just unnecessary — they distract from studies and education, in my opinion. 🙅🏻

TPBM has an Apple or Samsung phone? (Or something else, Google perhaps?)

message 35: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Nope. I have a Motorola phone. I really know one other person who as a moto too.

TPBM has a favorite food?

message 36: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) Spaghetti, calamari (squid/octopus), spicy hot ramen/soup. Anything from Taiwan is good, too (gotta rep that heritage, aye).

TPBM has a book they despise?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments Yes and I am so sorry Percy Jackson

TPBM loves the Percy Jackson movies

message 38: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Nope. Like if they were a movie that wasn't based on anything, they might have been good. But since they are, I don't like them. Plus, I have only seen the first one.

TPBM has a favorite fruit?

message 39: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Watermelon🍉🍉🍉

TPBM biggest pet peeve?

message 40: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) People being rude for no reason or close minded.

TPBM can remember their dreams on a daily basis?

message 42: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) Nah, them and I are chill.

TPBM likes world mythology? (Not just Greek!)

message 43: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) I like world

TPBM has a favorite scent?(like lotions or candles)

message 44: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) The smell after it rains or the smell of smoke.

TPBM wants to travel somewhere really bad?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments Hawaii to roast a pig in the ground

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments TPBM has expirences something traumatizing in there life.

message 47: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Eh, not really? I don't think that it counts?

TPBM wants something big in life?

TPBM

message 48: by Grace (new)

Grace (thegoldfishwholived) Yeah I guess, I don’t know, something big has happened to me already. But I’d like something else, I guess.

TPBM has a favorite snack?

message 49: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) I’m very asian, and there’s this one dry ramen snack that I’ve so far only found when I went back to Taiwan, so I’ll say that, haha.

TPBM has an ideal weather? (temperature, condition, etc. hot? cold? sunny? cloudy? rain?)

message 50: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) Mostly yeah, even though I have lots of other things I should be doing ... woops.

TPBM has a favorite animal?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77