Who's Your Author? discussion

Self Promotion / Giveaway > Looking for beta readers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katharine (new)

Katharine Sadler | 47 comments I'm looking for beta readers for my paranormal romance, Dying Dreams.

Description:
Liza Simmons just wants to complete her doctorate in Marine Biology and start a career and a life on the ocean she loves so much. When she finds a dead woman, dressed as a mermaid, on the beach, she knows she should just walk away. In the past, touching dead animals has led her to dream of their deaths and she doesn’t want to re-live the mermaid-woman’s death. Despite her better judgment, she can’t just leave the woman and, when Liza dreams her death, she learns of a world that shouldn’t exist.
Agent Rice hates his job, policing the fae, but his own fae blood ensures he will never be promoted or transferred to a different department. When Liza Simmons comes to his partner with information about a dead mermaid, Rice suspects her of being involved in the murder. Too late, he realizes that Liza has fae blood and, in a world where the fae are required to be registered and are not allowed to hold degrees or professional jobs, Liza will have to give up her future career and dreams.
Rice feels he owes it to Liza to help her. Liza needs a job and she needs to avoid becoming a guinea pig for scientists studying the fae. In order for both of them to get what they want, Liza is going to have to become an agent and she’s going to have to partner up with Agent Rice. Neither of them can deny the otherworldly attraction they feel for each other, but giving in to the attraction could ruin their new partnership. They’re going to have to learn to work together to help the mermaids and, quite possibly, prevent a war between fae and humans.

In exchange for feedback, I will give you a signed paper copy of the book when it is published. Please message me if you are interested in being a beta reader.

message 2: by Penny (new)

Penny | 2 comments Katharine wrote: "I'm looking for beta readers for my paranormal romance, Dying Dreams.

Description:
Liza Simmons just wants to complete her doctorate in Marine Biology and start a career and a life on the ocean sh..."

Hi Katherine,

I would love to be a Beta-reader your novel. I am an avid reader and love reading paranormal romance books. I love the concept of your book and look forward to hearing from you.

Penny

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (pettpeeve) | 5 comments I would love to be a beta reader for you. I read two to five books a week.

Michelle

message 4: by Katharine (new)

Katharine Sadler | 47 comments Wonderful! I'll message you with my email address.