What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bare Knuckle Bear (Ultimate Shifting Championship, #1)
This topic is about Bare Knuckle Bear
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Shifter novel set in Canada, where bears clearing lumber, a bar with a wolverine as bartender, a rhino runs boxing matches since no females except non-shifting sister part inherited owner with brother of small community. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Jun 30, 2018 12:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth (dearlizzy) | 2 comments Shifter novel set in Canada (refers to US as lower 48), where bears are used for clearing lumber... has a bar with a wolverine as bartender and a rhino runs boxing matches since have no other outlet... no females except non shifting sister part inherited owner with brother of small community... the brother is a class a wiener and despises her, because she is just a human.. this is part of a series that I cannot remember name of author or books, I read a lot and desperately want to read this series again or see if more have been written...any help would be vey much appreciated... I read this book sometime since 2012, and it was an e-book, hope this helps

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Bare Knuckle Bear by Kim Fox?

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "paranormal romance" canada shifters bears bar rhino

Elizabeth (dearlizzy) | 2 comments Oh my gosh!! That's it!! Thank you so much!! You guys are amazing!!!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Great! Glad we could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bare Knuckle Bear (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Fox (other topics)