Alanea Alder's Army discussion

Fated Redemption (Kindred Of Arkadia, #8)
This topic is about Fated Redemption
SPOILERS! > What is your favourite part in Fated Redemption?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Rose | 153 comments Mod
I really loved the introduction of "I can see dead people". I think it is another great tangent in the series and should provide lots of new material and lots more laughs! I wasn't expecting it, so that is always nice!

Kristinmarie | 11 comments My favorite part was the "Psychotic little midget" scene. I laughed so hard. It was a great introduction.

Madeleine | 95 comments I think Abby's telling the story about Rebecca's glow in the dark anal lube was to funny.

Carmen | 27 comments My favorite part was when everyone said we call dibs on Peyton being the little brother it was an awww moment

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

I loved that too. I love Peyton!

Madeleine | 95 comments Yeah thats a great one Peyton is so adorable

Jessica (jessica69) | 10 comments my favorite was the whole town sticking together to help the traid

Teresa | 19 comments One of my favorite parts is when Abby gets to the diner and head's straight for Rebecca and puts her in a head lock. The other is when they went ghost hunting and she's just standing in the middle of the room showing pictures to nobody as everyone one else is running for the door. Love it!!!

Susan Lister | 3 comments How could I pick a favorite part when I loved the whole darn book!!!! I loved the diner scene when Abby comes, and I especially loved when Rebecca was knitting the baby blanket and in all actuality she was tying bondage knots. I laughed so hard I cried!!!

message 10: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

That was great! I love how it's the old biddy who realises they are bondage knots :-) Cheeky old lady!

message 11: by Alanea (new)

Alanea Alder (AlaneaAlder) | 21 comments I think one of the perks of participating in discussions should be teasers ;) One of the first things Peyton does after recovering from the amazing kiss Baptista laid on him will be to................................................................................................................ run!

message 12: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oooooooh!!! I'm not really surprised but poor gentle giant Baptista! I'm sure it will work out. The chase is half the fun after all :-)

Nicole (njp42474) | 9 comments I've got to say it's probably the glow in the dark anal lube. It's just something I can totally picture her doing.

Elizabeth Buckner (elizabethbuckner) | 5 comments I loved the crochet that turned into bondage knots and then Aleks carrying Rebecca out when he finds out she bought a sex swing. LOL

Carmen | 27 comments I love the whole haunted house scene when they see REbecca talking to the thin air and she is like she was talking to someon.

message 16: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love the idea of Rebecca as a Ghost Whisperer!!! :) It totally suits her!