The Realms discussion

Hobbits Realm > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
[image error]

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Sebastian stayed invisible, sitting up on the counter dangling his feet so they hit the pots and pans

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

( sab, is his nick name , and he is a incubus LOL)

message 4: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab stopped banging the pots and watching the little girl come floating in to the kitchen breathing heavily, cocking his head he jumped down try not to disturb the dust on the floor. walking over sab looked at the girl and grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled hard.

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab laughed 'oh this is fun' still staying invisible he ran behind her and yanked her hair more, and laughed out loud his voice booming on the wooden walls

message 6: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"whats the matter little dove, dont you like to play" sab asked jumping up till he hang from the rafters watching her scan the area below, " up here little dove" he laughed and became visible watching her step back, freaked

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled and let some of his powerful desire coat the room, "me little dove im your wildest fantasy" sab winked, and waited for this little girl to fall to the ground wanting him, he was dissipointed whens he didnt,'hmm' he thought 'this is going to be harder then i thought'

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Sab smiled " my name?, ohh sorry cant tell you that" he winked again. "have u ever heard the story of puck and king Oberon? , see thats why i cant tell you my name" he watched to see if this little fairy new her heritage. " oh and i wink at you because you are beautiful." he smile again "what you have never been winked at"

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Reading her mind sab jumped down flipping in the air, bowing down " tada" his little dove jumped back startled, he huffed " dont worry little dove i wont hurt you, and ot answer your question hell to the no i do not live her" he laughed " in a kitchen, really? why the hell would i live in a kitchen?" he inquired. "little dove take a seat" he mentaly pushed her to sit down on the flour bag " ah see that wasnt so bad was it" he whispered as he walked down and sat next to her and pushed the hair out of her eyes

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab lifted his hands in a surrender motion " little dove im going to tell you a story so i suggest you shut up and listen to what i have to say, alright?" he went right ahead before she could speak, he loved women who stuck to their guts " i can tell your fairy, im not stupid just because your wings arnt out, doesnt mean i cant see, i can also ready your mind so what ever you say i can hear it, so i suggest keeping it pg 13 dont you say " as he winked at her " now king oberon was the fairy lord, and puck was the cort jester, now just like ever creature when you know their real name it holds a power over them, and makes them your to command, now king oberon found out pucks real name, robin goodfellow, so as puck was being puck of corse oberon demanded he come to him and of corse puck said no so Oberon say ' robin goodfellow i demand you to surrender your self to me' and so puck or robin goodfellow fell to his knees at the kings feet and was forever the kings little lap dog, so as you can see i cant tell you my name but u may call me sab, or Sebastian if you like" sab looked at the little fairy to see if she knew anything, shaking his head " you little dove need to ketch up on your reading of you heritage, this is key info that gets passed down im hocked you dont know"

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

"tisk tisk little dove" sab leaned forward invading her space " not my real name just a name, i live everywhere have u heard the term incubus?"

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

" really so you have, yet you still dont really know , now do you?" sab tisked again " what are parents teaching these days"

message 13: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab snickerd " remember little dove i know what your thinking, i know your alone" he whispered in a stage manor

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab smiled at her and stetched his arms over his head " im guessing you have no idea what a play is do you?"

message 15: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Avery sab thouhgt, who was Avery. " if you wish a story little dove i will tell you one" he winked

message 16: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab rose from the counter and held his hand out to her " come little dove i will rather show you then tell you the story its funner to show them to tell" he smiled

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

sab leaned back and pushed her infront o fhim so she was first he laid his hands on her shoulder " now" he whispered into her ear "close you eyes, or it ill burn your eyes" Sad pictured the river and off they went

( jump to the dream realm and go to the weeping song or its the weeping tree k)- ill post first k