Members and supporters of LGBT+ community discussion

Things to talk about > What do you identify as?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 190 comments Mod
What do you guys identify as?

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 190 comments Mod
I am panromantic asexual and nonbinary

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 241 comments Cis female who is Pansexual and Panromantic

Phoenix~They/Them | 91 comments Mod
Panromantic, asexual, nonbinary

message 5: by Eric (new)

Eric Klein (wheelguyeric102963) | 4 comments gay

Figured out that I might be agender

~Cyanide Latte~ (cyanidelatte) | 25 comments Demiwoman, biromantic and demisexual (though I'm told I probably qualify as aceflux as well.)

message 8: by A.R. (new)

A.R. Vale (arvbooks) Trans masculine genderflux and bisexual.

message 9: by Lola (new)

Lola | 1 comments I am genderfluid, asexual, and finromantic.

message 10: by Link (new)

Link Oberon (oliviaer) | 6 comments Lola wrote: "I am genderfluid, asexual, and finromantic."

if you don't mind me asking, would you be willing to explain the term finromantic to me? I haven't heard that term before and I'm curious as to what it means

message 11: by Tamra (new)

Tamra  (pleasereadbiothankyou) | 11 comments straight around my parents and bi around my friends

message 12: by Link (new)

Link Oberon (oliviaer) | 6 comments Fluid/nonbinary and idk about sexual or romantic orientation cause I haven’t rly been in any relationships

Relationships are foreign to me. I like being loved but it's near impossible to show love

message 14: by Madyson (new)

Madyson Barnard (slytherin7789) | 41 comments im female and just recently found out i m pansexual

so....turns out I might be triple a(agender, asexual, and aromantic) but idk yet, still figuring stuff out

message 16: by Madyson (new)

Madyson Barnard (slytherin7789) | 41 comments also im single as a pringle so ya

message 17: by Ash (new)

Ash | 51 comments Non-binary, Demi-sexual, Pan-romantic

[Ar]rengabrielthey/them (arrengabrieltheythem) | 5 comments enby. gay (and because I'm enby that basically means pan). panromantic.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm an FTM transgender and im pansexual/omnisexual and currently not in a relationship

message 20: by Destiny (new)

Destiny (bookloverforeverandeverandever) | 5 comments I'm pansexual and bigendered.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

thats awesome Destiny

message 22: by Destiny (new)

Destiny (bookloverforeverandeverandever) | 5 comments Thanks!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Before I started my 'transition' I identified as bigender as well cause I could never decide on one gender

message 24: by Destiny (new)

Destiny (bookloverforeverandeverandever) | 5 comments Yeah, that's the way I am. I thought I was genderfluid, because my friend told me he was, and explained it to me, but I looked up the official definition, and bigender popped up as related, and I clicked on that, and that was what I am.