Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Caramel Cat & Ms. Waddles

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Hullo : 3

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 871 comments Cool profile picture I really like it. Anyway I was interested in doing an anime RP with you since I am fan of anime.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Thanks I got it off devintart. Sure. Any ideas or just a plot with anime pictures?

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 871 comments ·Girl A who only wanted a place where she could sit and read a couple of books in peace since her house is always loud. She is blackmailed by her teacher to supervise the delinquent Boy A while working as the school library's receptionist as punishment for fighting. From the quiet days they spent together, they eventually became close... and will love bloom?

·It's a story about Girl A and Boy A, who go to different schools but take the same train every morning. As time passes by they become aware of each other but never engage in conversation until one day when Boy A oversleeps in the train and is awoken by Girl A. From that point on they begin talking to each other and eventually become good friends...

Um I can think of some others plots too if you don't like the ideas, but a plot is mandatory, so the RP doesn't die or anything.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Sorry I forgot. >~< I like the first idea but can you give more so I can see a variety of different plots?