Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Karkat & Ms. Waddles

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Hullo c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Want me to post the idea or do you have any for best friends?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. I'll do it tomorrow or later when I'm not exhausted at the moment.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I was thinking of perhaps something along the lines of this but also maybe best friend romance perhaps?

They are the couple that nobody can wrap their head around. They exchange more insults than 'I love you’s and more thrown fists than kisses. They have no time for cuddles or love songs or sappy romance, because they’re both all too aware of how dark and gritty life can really be. They’d never admit just how important the other one is to them, but they both know. Because beneath all the shouting and venom and toxic words, there’s a burning passion for one another that they refuse to try to live without. They understand and complete one another, in the best and worst ways.

You can always tell me your ideas as well. ^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Yep it's from another person I got off tumblr and wanted to give the person the full rights to it but I forgot his/her name. :x I was wondering if I could be the girl or we could do doubles to make it fair? :o

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay let's do that then c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments

{ Caterina "Belle" Cater }
Nick Name(s): Belle, Rosey, Rose
Apparent Age: Eighteen to Twenty ~ 18-20
Female | Feminine
Heterosexual | Straight
It's complicated ~ Relationship Status
Best Friend [ To your Character ]

{ Maliak Tatum Avaley }
Nick Name(s): Tate, Mal
Apparent Age: Twenty to Twenty-Three ~ 22-23
Male | Masculine
Heterosexual | Straight
It's complicated ~ Relationship Status
Best Friend [ To your Character ]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Of course. c: Any specific template or face claim?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Of course. ^-^ I love Franky. o: Oml we are going to be besties now. :o ]

{ Kalona Izzy Wention }
Nick Name(s): Kal, Iz, Izzy
Apparent Age: Nineteen-Twenty-Three ~19-23
Female | Feminine
Heterosexual | Straight
It's Complicated
Best Friend [ To my Character ]

{Quentin Mikeal Grey}
Nick Name(s): Quentin,Mike
Apparent Age: Nineteen-Twenty-Three ~19-23
Male | Masculie
Heterosexual | Straight
It's Complicated
Best Friend [ To my Character ]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments I'm so sorry I forgot. Is it okay though if you start us off? I'm really bad at doi beginner posts.

Caterina merely just sat downstairs in the living room with her alcohol in hand and some drugs in the other hand. It was nice being with, Quentin. Don't get her wrong but lately for whatever reason being best friends since they were little didn't last very long. It lasted till the middle of Junior year of high school and then they both switched gears and took it to the next level. A relationship level of pure love and cuddling but more cuddling and kissing then kisses on each other's cheeks or forehead's. But today, Belle just was too out of it. She was lost in her own world with drinking alcohol and the swallowing the pills. But her eyes blinked for a few moments when she heard footsteps downstairs."Morning, Quentin."She sap tasted quietly before taking a swig of the scotch from the bottle itself. Though when she gazed up at him all she could think of was she needed to be with her best friend, Kalona. Without her she wouldn't know where she would be today. Kal was an amazing girl and introduced her to, Quentin. He was extrodinary and just now it was a total different story.

Maliak on the other hand was at the coffee shop waiting to see his girlfriend but today it was different. But wasn't all days different? To him he thought so. Caterina was his friend but when he met Rosey's best friend it was different. Really different. Love at first sight different. He loved her and yes they had great sex and even good parts while it lasted. But it felt like they didn't even know each other half the time. As if they were two different people and not lovers entwined together to live a happy married life some day. But now it was like they entirely hated each other for good.

Belle just gazed up at him with no emotion on her face and just nodded."Yeah whatever you say, Quintin."She stated softly as she rested back against the couch and sighed softly as she buried her face in her hands and couldn't help crying in agony and fear of herself as her body shook in worry for her own sake. She was a mess and she knew it but hated to admit it. Kalona and Quintin was right. She was changing and not for the good but for the worse. "I'm trying but trying isn't good enough. Maybe Kal was right about me. Ever since I changed my out look for school and work I've been worse."She muttered to herself and wiped the tears away from her eyes as she tried to sit up but her hands was rather shaking from not having either the alcohol in hand or the drugs."I'm sorry Quentin. I really am. I just feel ever since the incident with my dad it needs to be helped."She said softly as she held her legs tight to her chest and shook back and forth. Though she bit her lip hard and didn't care if it drew blood or not. She was a mess. A whore and hoe combined into one because of her style of dressing and addiction. Being a junky she didn't want to be known for it but felt it at times. She sighed quietly and laid like so."I'm not going today to work. I can't right now or I'll make it worse. Go in my place I just can't. If Kalona sees me like this she'll regret we were ever friends. Just tell her something or anything."She said softly.

Maliak gently held onto her with one arm wrapped around her waist holding her close to his side and the other hand stroking her cheek."Shh it will be all fine, Kalona. Quentin will help her. I'm afraid to see it but maybe she needs rehab right now. She doesn't seem in the right state of mind to go to school and work. I'm sure she'll get it sorted with him like were going to sort our relationship as well. I mean it's been rough but I know for sure we'll get through this. I promise like so. If I can't keep up to it you have every right to dump me or think otherwise. I just can't lose you, Kal. If I lose you I lose more then the love of my life I lose the future I seek to want to have with you. Please don't leave me okay?"He asked chocked up with fear and worry. A little bit of sadness was showing through but he didn't want to show it to her else she would think he wasn't a man and just like a girl.

[ I know we just started but I love our role play as is. It's like really good I think. c: ]

Belle wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled slightly but took his free hand and held onto him gently as she buried her face in the crook of his neck as she nodded slightly."Okay I'll do it but I'm doing it for both our sakes. Can you at least drive me after we both eat?"She asked softly while resting in his arms."Maybe we should discuss rehab after work today. If I work longer hours that probably would help a lot as well."She stated as she gently got down and sat on his lap with a gentle smile."We really need to fix our relationship. If it means I need to go to rehab I'll do it on my part but I can't lose you, Quentin. You and Kal are the only people I have left in my life. My brother you know doesn't want to be with his younger sister and my mother and father are gone. Please don't leave me? Your like my prince in shining knight and armor. But the prince to help me and I help you. I just can't afford to have us go down in ruin if I keep this up."She said very quietly as she glanced down at her entwined hand with his free hand.

Maliak gently rested his head against her hair and breathed slightly."Were going to get through this if it means we need to seek possible solutions for us both. Maybe therapy? It's the only solution I can think of right now. I think it will help, Kalona. If not tell me your ideas. I would gladly love to hear them."He whispered as he held her close and smiled small when she rubbed his wrist as he thought of it a sign of affection and perhaps a sign that they were slowly getting their relationship back on track. But in the back of his mind he was still worried for Kalona's friend, Belle. Maybe she did need help and if Kal can help her he would gladly tell her to do so.

Belle rested back against his chest and smiled small."Quentin? Can we just go to rehab? I want to get my addiction controlled first before going back to work."She said softly as she gently squeezed his hand a bit tightly as she closed her eyes and tried to not go back to sleep but couldn't help it as she laid curled up on his lap. It was as if he was her lover and and helper all combined into one which was good for her sake."I'm sorry for doing this to you."She muttered in her sleep as she breathed quietly and gently clutched onto him.

"Then let's do it, Kalona. I think it will help us."He breathed as he he
D onto her gently but tightly as he stroked her cheek with a smirk spreading across his facial features."We do need to but also need to be more romantic as well."He said softly as he gently helped her up onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Belle buried her face in his arms smiling at the feeling of him stroking her hair."Quentin don't ever forget how much I love or how I work through this addiction of mine."She muttered in her sleep as she slept till he set her down in their bedroom and she stirred ever so slightly."I was sleeping so well."She groaned but laughed it off and slowly went to go get pants but fell down from not balancing well as she used to do so. She gently got up and went over to her dresser and got some jeans, a bra, and shirt along with socks and her usual pair of black converse."I really need to get control over this."She muttered to herself.

Maliak gazed at her with passion and affection that showed the truest of truest affection. Nothing fake or anything dealing with the idea of fakeness."Kalona my dear."He breathed. He couldn't help but smile darkly as he kissed her deeply before he let go and said softly,"I love you to and for your question let's skip it."He said with a soft chuckle and picked her up and left their drinks and food resting there as he picked her up and walked out the door with her in his arms with a bright smile.

She gazed up at him smiling brightly and held onto his waist as she rested her head against his side."Want to help me get dressed?"Belle asked with a soft giggle as she went to go sit down on the bed. Belle merely just sat there gazing up at him with curious eyes and slowly pulled him on top of her and kissed him deeply. She slowly started to kiss him hard."Want to make today round two?"She breathed against his lips.

Belle shook her head as in saying,"No it wasn't a bad thing."Though when she gazed up at him with hungry eyes she licked her already dry lips as she held onto him tightly."So? Who said we couldn't start again."She whispered against his lips. Though when she felt his free hand underneath her shirt and on her bare skin she couldn't help but sigh happily."You sure not right now?"She asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight against her body. Though for some reason her grasp loosened and her arms dropped by her side as she felt sleep coming on way to quickly like before. She couldn't help yawning as she slowly got under the covers and curled up under the covers as she smiled in her sleep."I'll go to work when I'm not tired."She muttered.

Maliak chuckled lightly."Well it is boy code for sex. But this time our sex will be better then last time and the next time."He whispered in her ear as he slowly let her on her feet and wrapped one arm around her waist while letting her be on her feet.

Belle nodded slightly as she curled up underneath the covers and smiled small when she felt his touch on her neck and hair when he laid beside her. Sometimes she wondered how she got so lucky to have a guy like himself but the most important thing was they were getting along and probably would officially get married soon and have kids but she didn't mind the wait. Though the feeling of having her hair stroked made her feel happy that she sighed softly and giggled softly."I miss these times. It sucks we don't have a lot more of these moments."She breathed as she felt so relieved to have this back into his life.

(Car)
Maliak shrugged but smiled small as he held onto her hand a bit tightly feeling that everything was going to be okay between the likes of the both of them. But when she started talking he merely just said,"Meaning yes and meaning that this time it will be perfect and romantic. Not rough like in the past."He whispered in her ear as he went over to the passenger side of the car once they got to it and opened it up for her.

Belle stirred slightly as she gazed up at him smiling brightly."For knowing you definitely know how to make me feel happy and relieved all at the same time."She said softly as she felt his kiss and gentleness against her forehead while feeling her hair stroked several more times."Quentin? What about us going to the next level? Ya know marriage and kids? I thought of it but with you it feels right and better."She stated quietly. Somehow as of right now it just did feel right and so much more then that.

Maliak chuckled softly and smirked small as went over to the driver's side and started up the car. Afterwards he started heading to their place with his free hand resting on her lap and smiling rather brightly as he knew that this time around it would and will get better then the last time.

"Forget it. I don't think it was right of me to say that. I'm going out. I'll be back soon."She stated as she went to her dresser and put socks on, her usual black skinny jeans, converse, a royal blue v-neck shirt along with a hoodie and took her purse and keys as she headed out."If you need me just call me. I don't even care at this fucking moment."She yelled out in frustration as she slammed the door behind her and headed down the stairs of their townhouse. The way he said it made it seem like he didn't care or wanted to put the effort into anything. Though the tears she shedded were for sadness and anger combined which were a bad mix altogether. Though while she headed out in the midst of morning she felt something bad like an eerie feeling of some sort. Belle wouldn't know it till the last second. She wanted to truly be done with drugs but right then she didn't care. Caterina pulled her hood up and headed down a alleyway where she usually met up with her drug dealer and paid him the amount needed for the stash. But then she realized she didn't want it and tried to give it back as she slowly backed away realizing it was the worst mistake she ever made."I'm sorry, Evan but I can't. Just not now. Maybe later."She muttered as she tried to walk away. However when she realized it was, Evan her old best friend who she broke all ties with but for some reason she tried to realize what the mistake was but couldn't as she tried to break free of his grasp and couldn't as she fought the urge to scream and held it back but when she saw the knife and needle in his hand she tried to wiggle free and scream but it came out as silent as he stabbed her with a needle full of heroin and cut her to shreds making sure she didn't look her pretty self. She should've known it was payback for not ever dating him or him dating her but she would feel that revenge and ache later on.

[ I hope you don't mind the twist there. I wasn't for sure which way you would take it. >~< ]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments { Thanks. ^-^ I didn't know so I guessed. :s }

Belle laughed hoarsely as her eyes slowly opened and gazed up at him."Am I okay you ask? So unlikely of this very situation would I say no but no I am not. I feel like shit and I don't know where to begin with what just happened."She said with a slight growl in her tone as she tried to get up and walk away from his grasp but she was so weak from the blood loss and the heroin running through veins this very moment."I guess it's surprising to say I went to the doctor the other day and the doctor said I was pregnant. That's why I asked about kids right now. She said as in the doctor said I was slowly easing into it. Now that I'm hurt it make it worse for the twins. Yes I did say twins."She said softly with a cringe as she held onto him a bit tightly from the agonizing pain she felt throbbing through her whole body."I guess we weren't meant to have kids after all."She muttered before her eyes slid backwards and her body staid still in his very arms.

As for, Maliak he couldn't help but feel very excited and delighted that she felt this way and did so to entertain him and her when they got inside. But he couldn't help but chuckle in mere pleasure for her trying sake."I like them both. Do try more and you'll get rewarded more."He purred against her lips as he took his jacket off as well and scooped her up in his arms and headed straight for their bedroom.

( PM or? I just don't want us to get in trouble if you get my drift. < . < )

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments ( We can just skip if you want for Kalona & Maliak? I wasn't for sure what you wanted to do with the both of them that's all. )

What was she suppose to say? Sorry? Not even close to sorry would make it better at this very moment. All she wanted to say was,"No matter how much I love you it will always be my fault for this very situation."However it wasn't exactly the drugs and the alcohol that did it to her or the babies. It was the blood loss and the needle the guy stabbed in her arm. She knew she was laying there emotionless in his arms but she felt so sorry and so worried over this matter."If only sorry could make it all better than my own decisions."She muttered.

(Let's do PM for Kalona and Maliak okay? :s)

Belle held onto his hand tightly as she stirred from her sleep and felt her body aching from head to toe. The only thing on her mind was, Quentin and the twins."What's the status on how my body will do including the twins?"She asked quietly though to be quite honest she felt her body curling up into a ball as she buried her face into his arms and cried while shaking which yet ached her from head to toe."I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner then later about me and the twins. I do know one's a boy and the other is a girl. I just wish I didn't have to go through all of this."Belle said softly while continuing to shake in his arms and hold onto him a bit tighter then usual.

Belle held onto him tightly as she continued to bury her face deeper into his arms as she sighed softly."T-That's good at least."She stuttered slightly but felt herself slowly relax when he stroked her hair and kissed her cheek."I know I should have and it is my fault but surely I can get a second job as well."Caterina said with a slight grin."Then after today or whenever I do get out of here I'll go to rehab for both our sakes. Does my face look at least that bad? I mean hideous because of ya know him?"She asked with a slight frown as she let her face rest against his chest as she gently held onto him now.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments ( As in with the cuts or? I'm a bit confused by your question. )

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments ( Oh I was thinking she had cuts from the side of her cheeks to her lip and then one straight across her forehead. Does that sound okay? :o)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments ( Yeah. I was typing something up first. So Hold on I'll get it up in a few minutes. )

Belle gazed up at him smiling small with a slight frown she was trying to hide but couldn't. It wasn't that she didn't think she was beautiful but it was the fact that she was going to have scars which was the part that scared the most to be honest. Hopefully when she did have the twins they wouldn't think so of her."I'm happy you at least think so. I thought I would look bad altogether."She whispered as she gently held onto him as she staid on his lap when he went on the bed and held her like so. Belle shivered slightly from his words that tickled her ears but shrugged it off and agreed by nodding."If you say so, Quentin. I knew you were going to make a great father to begin with altogether. I don't know how I knew but I did."She whispered before fell asleep with her head resting against his chest.

Belle curled up in a ball on his lap and slept with a smile slowly growing upon her face."Quentin? Do I have to stay here tonight?"She asked in her sleep as she held onto him and sighed softly.

( Sorry for the short reply. I have writers block. )

Belle nodded slightly as she slept still in his arms and smiled small as she curled up more in his arms.She couldn't help but giggle softly as she felt his lips on her forehead and him stroking her hair."It tickles silly."She said.

"It's fine I enjoyed it. Please don't stop."She whispered softly. And for some reason she couldn't go back to sleep so she stirred from her sleep and just gazed up at him with a gentle smile and giggled softly even though the pain hurt from the cuts her drug dealer gave her. Belle cringed in pain as she felt horrid memories slowly resurfacing as she held onto him tightly."Sorry it's the same nightmares like before."She said quietly.

"Please don't. I don't want to feel numb and dopey like before when they had to stitch my face up."She stated quietly while glancing down at her arm where the drug dealer attached her with the heroine. It sucked since her right arm was still numb where the needle stabbed her in the forearm. But for some reason knowing, Quentin was next to her and knowing they would have a future ahead of them with the kids. She cringed at the pain her stomach was giving her but she paid no mind to it.

Belle chuckled lightly and smiled small."I would hate to see you in pain if it was you in this situation. Besides if you called the nurse I might not forgive so easily but since you're my husband there's no denying the fact that I love you a whole lot."She said softly and smiled small as she nearly melted in his arms from the touch of his kiss on the top of her head."You trying to make me melt in your arms like I'm doing right now?"She said breathlessly as she held onto one of the bar's with a teasing grin.

Belle couldn't help but shiver in delight from his touch."Quentin you're going to make me feel needy for your touch."She breathed as she felt a grin spreading across her face and couldn't help but giggle softly as well but felt the need to cringe because of the pain slowly boiling in her head.

Belle shook her head and just smiled small."I'm fine it's probably just the babies or maybe the pain of scars on my face."She muttered as she sat closer to him on his lap and rested her head against his chest.

Belle smiled small and just staid close in his arms as she grinned from ear to ear. She couldn't help but think of the happy things that would happen to them later on.

Sorry for the late reply.))

[ Sorry for my late reply! >~< ]

Caterina just gazed up at her and nodded with a bright and cheerful grin. She shivered in delight from his kiss and nodded like so but somehow grew rather sleepy and kind of just fell asleep gently in his arms with a quiet yawn and a some what soft giggle as she tucked herself close in his arms.