Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Removing a Book

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 63 comments Is it possible to remove the anthologies from my profile as an author?

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Hi Karen,
If you contributed to them your name should not be removed.

message 3: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 63 comments Ok.
I know I can remove my name from the list and then they won’t appear. So if there is not another way, I may do that to the ones I have access too.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Well this would be against Goodreads policy not to remove correct data

message 5: by Hákon (new)

Hákon Gunnarsson | 325 comments Just out of curiosity, why are you so eager to get them removed from your profile?

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45422 comments Mod
Edits contrary to policy will be reverted.

message 7: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 63 comments Lol! If they can’t they can’t.
The reason is that when I first started writing I had a couple of books of my own. I’ve now got 11, soon to be 12 and just wanted my own books on show.

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45422 comments Mod
Books on which you are the primary (first listed) author show up before the anthologies on your author page.

message 9: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 63 comments Ok thanks. I don’t want to cause a fuss. It was just a thought.

But yes, helpful my books appear first. I hadn’t realised that as on Amazon they are all mixed up.

message 10: by Hákon (new)

Hákon Gunnarsson | 325 comments Karen I noticed something when I went to your profile, your webpage has got a typo. @ instead of a .

message 11: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 63 comments Oh has it, thank you! I’ll go and look and change it.

message 12: by Kazz (new)

Kazz Mossman (karenjmossman) | 63 comments I’ve just been to look and can’t see where it says my blog name.
I’m on my phone, so maybe its not clear and will amend it on my laptop, as I’m sure that will be clearer there.