Creative Reviews discussion

Elixir
This topic is about Elixir
Exciting News > Elixir just released on Kindle

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ted (new)

Ted Galdi (ted_galdi) | 12 comments Hey guys. A few group members have asked me when my new thriller Elixir will be available on Amazon. I’m happy to announce it just officially went out for Kindle. Check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MAYJIZM

Elixir is a story about a teenage genius who goes on a suspenseful adventure to cure his girlfriend of a mystery illness.

FYI, the paperback will be available in September.

-Ted

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments Hey Ted,
Congrats on the new book. After checking out your book, I have a question, how in the heck have you managed so many reviews in so little time? I see your book was realized in late July and yet here we are in August and you have a lot of reviews. What's your secret? lol.

message 3: by Ted (new)

Ted Galdi (ted_galdi) | 12 comments Justin wrote: "Hey Ted,
Congrats on the new book. After checking out your book, I have a question, how in the heck have you managed so many reviews in so little time? I see your book was realized in late July and..."

Thanks Justin! Though Elixir was officially released on Amazon on August 1, I did a giveaway for it - which I promoted here on Goodreads - all through June and July. The giveaway of course gave a lot of people the opportunity to read the book before it was out, and accordingly, post a review. If you have a book you're looking to release, I'd definitely recommend doing a giveaway prior to launch; it's a win/win - you can get some reviews and Goodreads members get free books.

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments I'm currently doing a giveaway right now although I'm only giving out one copy. I'm a bit effy on them since my last giveaway left me in the minus with no word that the winners ever read my book. Good to see they have worked for you though, I'll look into more giveaways and hope for the best. Thanks for the advice and again congrats on the book.