Go Fug Yourself Book Club discussion

Past Threads > Who wants to run the group book reads?????? (Also sent as a broadcast message)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bonnie G. (new)

Bonnie G. (narshkite) | 1351 comments Mod
Hey all, it looks like its time for some new blood. I have been doing this for years, and in the last couple of months people have indicated they are ready for a new way of running the group reads. I am all for it! Participation has been down too, so new input might move that in the right direction. If you want to take over the group, including creating the book poll at regular intervals and opening and facilitating the discussions, and whatever you want to add, please PM me and we will get it set up. I will certainly still be an active participant.

message 2: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Toney | 13 comments I hope that you find someone and thanks for all that you have done over the years.

message 3: by Bonnie G. (new)

Tricia wrote: "I hope that you find someone and thanks for all that you have done over the years."

Thank you Tricia!

message 4: by Lisa (last edited Jul 03, 2018 12:58PM) (new)

Lisa | 26 comments Yes, Bonnie! I have so appreciated the work you have done. I'm sure you are at peace with your decision, so I won't try to change your mine, but I'm positive that the downward trend in participation has nothing to do with you, but is part of the natural cycle of an organization.
Thank you so much for all you have done. Big hugs to you!

Lisa

message 5: by Bonnie G. (new)

Aw thank you, Lisa. I really appreciate it. I enjoy this group of readers, and so selfishly I will continue to facilitate, at least for a while, if no one else steps up.

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 326 comments Thank you Bonnie- I do love this group! My job is out of control, but if you want a co-mods, I can help. Doubt I can do as well as you, but I can help with it!