2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
This topic is about A Game of Thrones
ARCHIVE 2014 > A Game of Thrones: Chapters 18 - 37 (Contains Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara, TBR Twins (last edited Aug 05, 2014 09:52PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kara (karaayako) | 3964 comments This is to discuss chapters 18 through 37.

18 Catelyn IV
19 Jon III
20 Eddard IV
21 Tyrion III
22 Arya II
23 Daenerys III
24 Bran IV
25 Eddard V
26 Jon IV
27 Eddard VI
28 Catelyn V
29 Sansa II
30 Eddard VII
31 Tyrion IV
32 Arya III
33 Eddard VIII
34 Catelyn VI
35 Eddard IX
36 Daenerys IV
37 Bran V

Through pages:
332 (US Hardcover)
396 (US Paperback)
383 (UK Paperback)
7454 (Kindle)
381 (EPUB)

Albany (albanycarmona) I'm going through the book much faster than I expected! So far my favorite character is Tyrion, followed by Daenerys. Though I know what happens because I've seen most of the TV series, they're still the most intriguing characters to me. Tyrion with his wit and Daenerys, well... You can sense there's something very different about this girl (the way she adapts to this brand new culture and starts defending herself against her abusive brother).

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 219 comments Albany wrote: "I'm going through the book much faster than I expected! So far my favorite character is Tyrion, followed by Daenerys. Though I know what happens because I've seen most of the TV series, they're sti..."

Yeah! I'm glad that you are reading this book very quickly and one of my favorite characters in the series is Tyrion too. Also, I am proud of Dany when it comes to adjusting to the new culture she lives in and avoiding her abusive brother as well.