Tʜᴇ Uɴʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs discussion

ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ(regulation) > guidelines + verification

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, master of the murderous arts (last edited Aug 02, 2014 12:09PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 194 comments Mod
These are the rules to abide by in the group.

▬♟┋ɢᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs┋♟▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Explicitly for you members and I~
▬┋┋ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ┋┋▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

one be cool;
Do not, under any circucumstances, be a jerk. If a confrontation starts off within the group, I will most certainly confront all parties. It doesn't matter who started it. You will all be warned, and if you all continue, punished.
two be active;
If you intend to join the group, please be active. At least talk to people. Also, it looks very suspicious if you join, stay for a bit without even commenting, and leave the group. It kind of suggest that you plan to copy this group, which would lead to me tracking you down and beating you with your own limbs (✿◠‿◠)
three swearing;
I'm totally fine with people swearing, just don't direct it at other people. If I catch you doing it, you shall be warned.
four discrimination;
If I catch you showing any form of discrimination towards another member of the group, you'll found an express pass to hell.
five spam;
I'm totally fine with it, but please try to keep it to a minimum ^-^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┋┋ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs┋┋▬

one no limit;
There is no character limit, but do only what you can handle. If you don't think you can handle more than four or six, then only make four or six. If you feel you can handle a ton of characters, like I do, than go ahead and make a bunch.
two realistic;
This is not a fantasy roleplay, so no creation of people who've sold their souls to become stronger, nothing like that. They shouldn't all be straight up badasses. They should have dimensions.
three originality;
I don't want to see characters from movies/shows/books and the like. They should be coming from your own thought process. If I so much as see a hint of it being from some other work, I will delete the characters. It's fine if you brought a character from another group, but I won't stand for it being from another published work. Consult me if you want further details.
four mary-sue & gary-stue;
Honestly, don't make your characters those that try to pop out and be super outstanding. It makes me kind of...queasy when I see it. It's not to say that you all aren't original and capable, but characters like that don't add much to the roleplay. Make your character dimensional, and you'll have a ton of fun.
five OP mofos;
Do not make your character over-powered. No. I will let you know if they are, and you will change them. It's that, or you leave the group.

▬┋┋ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ┋┋▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

one no hijacking;
If someone is in a thread already, please don't just jump in. You may ask for permission to join them, or find another thread to use.
two in and out;
Don't mix in character with out of character issues. Just because you don't like a certain person doesn't mean you have to be nasty to them through your characters without a reason.
three killing;
There is to be no killing of characters without the permission of the creator. Let it be known that I will be contacting you if you do that.
four control;
Do not take control of someone else's character, unless they have give you permission to do so. Leave room for a person to react to what you character has done.
five detail;
This is an advanced roleplay, so I take it everyone understands that they need to have some form of detail in their roleplaying. There won't be a sentence minimum, but please do more than two sentences. You have to give something for your partner(s) to go off of.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- I, Denver, have read the rules and agree to follow them to the best of my abilities. I understand if I fail to follow these rules I am on grounds to be removed from this group

message 3: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I, Lily, have read the rules above and I do indeed agree to the rules above (more or less).

Melissa ~ᵀʰᵉᶳᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵍᶳ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠˡʸ~ (lissdoglover) | 88 comments I, Melissa, have read the rules and agree to follow the rules. I understand to fail to do so will have me removed from the group.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Ava, have read and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of this group, and fully acknowledge the consequences.

message 6: by Δ|вσω (new)

Δ|вσω I, Bow, have read and agreed to the rules of The Unrighteous group. I will make sure to be careful not to break the rules. ~ Bow

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Bree, read and agree to the rules above ^^"

message 8: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) I, Jennalyn, have read the above rules and promise to abide by them forever and always :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Echosong, have read and agree with the regulations above and will abide by them for as long I’m in this group.

message 10: by Divya (new)

Divya I, Divya, have read the rules and agreed to them.

message 11: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke  (aderonkeakavinita) | 2 comments I, Vinita, agrees and promises to follow these rules to the best of my ability or else face the consequences.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

One, Vuk, has understood the rules and their intentions. One shall try thee best to obey thy rules, yet if one fails one does understand that one shall be banished out of thy group. (Sorry, for this. Though it would be a fun way to introduce myself.)

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) I, ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ,have read the rules above and promise to follow each accordingly. I understand that should I break any of said rules, I will be on grounds for removal from the group.

Coben [Arming the strong, aiding the weak] | 65 comments Solid copy, Fiendish. Overwatch 1-3 will abide.

message 15: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) I, Alessia, have read the rules and agree to follow them to the best of my abilities. I understand if I fail to follow these rules I am on grounds to be removed from this group.

message 16: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) I, Savannah, do hereby suppose to uphold these fully understandable and valid rules.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I, zwinkypie, have read all and agree to all of the rules and regulations stated above. I understand that any infraction of any of these rules can and will lead to consequences.

message 18: by criticaster (new)

criticaster I have read and agreed to these terms and condition ~

message 19: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I, Knieka, do hereby swear to follow and uphold all rules stated here by the mod.

message 20: by Avalon (new)

Avalon | 16 comments I, Avalon, solemnly agree to abide by the rules stated here until such a time that I either leave this group or else it disappears.

message 21: by Ross (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) | 28 comments I, Woolfie, do solemnly swear that I am, and will continue to be up to no good, within the parameters of the above detailed rules naturally.

message 22: by danbii (new)

danbii (geulcais) I, Enna, agree to and will abide by the rules stated above.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Willow, have completed reading the rules above and agree to uphold them.