Deadly Divas Book Club discussion

The Book of M
This topic is about The Book of M
July 2018 / The Book of M > Who's Reading? The Book of M by P. Shepherd

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Who's reading our extra book in July? I'm exciting about this book! Live Show for both books - The Book of M by Peng Shepherd and Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz will be on my youtube channel Books & Smiles on Sunday July 29th @ 8pm EST. Link Below: https://www.youtube.com/user/sun852sh...

Sandi Sullivan | 21 comments I’m looking forward to it💖

message 3: by Kathleen (new) - added it

Kathleen Douglas | 9 comments I’m excited about this one. Just ordered it from Amazon. 💗

Gaylene Peyatt | 14 comments I ordered the book on Ebay, but it hasn't arrived yet.

Candice (candicerosado) | 21 comments Starting with Magpie Murders first. Waiting to see if my library gets The Book of M soon.

message 6: by Therese (new) - added it

Therese (avablue14) | 36 comments I’m planning on reading the book of M if my library has it or on Libby and Overdrive ☺️

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky (booksandbreggs) Kelly Starting Magpie Murders next week. I'm waiting for the Book of M from Amazon. Excited for both!!!

Jessie | 5 comments The book was on sale at chapters, so I picked it up and hopefully will get to it this month

Beth | 12 comments On page 181. Loving it so far!

Rachel (theracheldays) | 20 comments Ive just received mine in the post! Can’t wait to start tomorrow! And I have to say the cover is beautiful.

message 11: by Natalie (new)

Natalie West (killingmesoftly) magpie murders is on audible for 5.95

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I just borrowed a copy from my local library and will be reading as soon as I can.

Addie Dehart | 27 comments I will be reading it, but I'm reading Magpie Murders first

message 14: by Sara (new)

Sara Conrad | 6 comments I've gotten this as an audio book as its the only way my library offers it and plan to start listening today at work! I am admittedly more excited for Magpie Murders but I haven't found a copy of it yet.

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky (booksandbreggs) Kelly I just finished Magpie Murders, so I hope to start this one tomorrow.

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela | 5 comments Hi there!
I’m Angela from Shreveport, LA and I absolutely love watching your book reviews on YouTube!!🙋‍♀️

I’m not sure if I should start on The Book of M or go ahead and start the August book, Good Me Bad Me. When will the YouTube book club event be? I guess the answer to that question will depend on which one I will start.
Thanks In Advance!

message 17: by Jade (new)

Jade Wright (bohobookworm) | 3 comments I would love to read this book!

Hey Book Lovers!

I've just started a BOOKISH PODCAST! Please come and support it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-W-I...