GOOD REVIEWS discussion

When Crazy's Coming, The Midlife Misadventures of a Midlife Diva (Midlife Diva, #1)
Self Publishing > Looking for honest Goodreads and Amazon reviews for "When Crazy's Coming, The Midlife Misadventures of a Midlife Diva" Available for free August 2nd and 3rd on Amazon.com

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Trumillia Lunnie-Thomas (tlthomas) | 3 comments Looking for reviews for When Crazy's Coming, The Midlife Misadventures of a Midlife Diva. Available for free at Amazon.com August 2nd and 3rd:

http://www.amazon.com/When-Crazys-Com...

Mary Thornburg | 23 comments Hi, Trumillia ~ I've just ordered my free copy. Sounds like a funny/serious book! It may take me a while to get to it, but I'll make an effort to review it within a month. (Your heroine's name helped convince me -- I've been known as "Miki" all my life!)

Trumillia Lunnie-Thomas (tlthomas) | 3 comments Thanks so much Mary, can't wait to see what you think!

Mary Thornburg | 23 comments I'll try to let you know when I get the reviews posted, but I've lost track of so many discussions on Goodreads that I may not be able to find you again... No, wait... I'll see if I can send you a friend request. That ought to make it easier.

Trumillia Lunnie-Thomas (tlthomas) | 3 comments We're good! Thanks!

message 6: by Tressa (new) - added it

Tressa (always1453) | 2 comments I missed it on Amazon :(