a true crime book club. discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Guidelines/Schedules/Suggestions > UPDATED READING SCHEDULE & LIVE STREAM UPDATE!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peter (new)

Peter Monn | 23 comments Mod
Hey everyone! I've received a few comments from people asking that we have 3 weeks for Chances because it is so long. Absolutely! I want this reading club to be as much yours as mine. I've changed the reading schedule and allowed 3 weeks for CHANCES & LUCKY. I updated the rest of the schedule to fit and also allowed 3 weeks for LACE because it is long as well. I hope this helps and any time you guys want to change something or have a suggestion please feel free to direct message me on here! Love you all! xoxo

message 2: by Peter (new)

Peter Monn | 23 comments Mod
OHHHH....also this Sunday at 4pm EST will be the Endless Night Live Stream. The Chances Live stream will be on 7/15.

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel (gingergonzoreads) | 652 comments Mod
Peter wrote: "OHHHH....also this Sunday at 4pm EST will be the Endless Night Live Stream. The Chances Live stream will be on 7/15."

So looking forward to the livestream!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (la_medusa) I think the new dates should be posted here in this thread too. Since people are always asking where they are:

6/24: CHANCES by JACKIE COLLINS
7/15: LUCKY by JACKIE COLLINS
8/5: WHITE TRASH ZOMBIE by DIANA ROWLAND
8/19: THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY by DOUGLAS ADAMS
9/2: LACE by SHIRLEY CONRAN
9/23: SLAUGHTERHOUSE-FIVE by KURT VONNEGUT
10/7: FRANNY AND ZOOEY by J.D. SALINGER

message 5: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 38 comments I'm such a slow reader thanks for giving us more time.

message 6: by J.N. (new)

J.N. (jncahill) | 299 comments Peter wrote: "Hey everyone! I've received a few comments from people asking that we have 3 weeks for Chances because it is so long. Absolutely! I want this reading club to be as much yours as mine. I've changed ..."

Thanks, Peter!

message 7: by Regina (new)

Regina Hey Book worm Woofpack fam!! Excited for Sunday! 💙💙💙💙

message 8: by Mel (new)

Hey guys — in case you don’t watch Peter’s Vlogs or keep up with him outside of this group, the livestream for Endless Night has been moved to next weekend. Peter has not announced whether it’s going to be on Saturday or Sunday.

Do we have a preference? Let me know and I can forward that to him in case he doesn’t have a chance to read this thread.

Thanks guys! :)

message 9: by Regina (new)

Regina Thanks Mel! Either day will work for me. I hate that we'll not have our discussion today but I know Peter has a lot on his plate right now too.

message 10: by Mel (new)

Regina, saaaaaame. I was so excited for it today!

message 11: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (52gatos) | 73 comments Me too! I had my alarm set and everything hahaha.

message 12: by Mel (new)

Well next week will be great!

message 13: by Mel (new)

Hey guys — we will be doing the Endless Night livestream on Sunday July 8th at 4pm IN time. See you all then!

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy | 4 comments Hi! I just joined the group and I'm curious about the White Trash Zombie book? I'm looking for it and there are several, which one is it!?! Thanks guys!!!

message 15: by Mel (new)

Amy — it’s likely the first one in the series.

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy | 4 comments Thank you kindly!

message 17: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (52gatos) | 73 comments will the Chances livestream be today? i know there was some discussion on possibly changing the format so i wasn’t sure.

message 18: by Mel (new)

I haven’t heard anything from Peter but perhaps a couple of us can tweet him? I’ll do it right now, actually. I hope there’s a livestream today!

message 19: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (52gatos) | 73 comments ill do the same!

Emmie.Reads.Books | 95 comments I don't have twitter, or I would as well. Please let us know what Peter says! :)

message 21: by Mel (new)

Sure will!

message 22: by Mel (new)

So I guess we’re not doing a live stream today. :(

message 23: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Mcneal | 22 comments :-(

message 24: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (52gatos) | 73 comments bummer :(

message 25: by Mel (new)

Hopefully we will get a response soon.

message 26: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Mcneal | 22 comments So on Peter’s last video he said he was going to do the live stream for 3 books the Sunday before we read White Trash Zombie. So I believe that’s on July 29th. Has anyone else seen the video? Mel he gives you a nice shout out.

message 27: by Mel (new)

Sandy wrote: "So on Peter’s last video he said he was going to do the live stream for 3 books the Sunday before we read White Trash Zombie. So I believe that’s on July 29th. Has anyone else seen the video? Mel h..."

He gives the best shout outs! :) Id totally forgotten about that so thank you for reminding me!

message 28: by Mel (new)

Hi guys! The next livestream is TBD. Peter is going to pick a Sunday in August to discuss the bins that we need to catch up on.

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns and I’ll try to answer / pass them on!

message 29: by Mel (new)

*books, not bins. Bahahahha

Emmie.Reads.Books | 95 comments Mel, do we know when we'll get a further reading schedule (like the books we are going to read after the list we have is finished)?

message 31: by Mel (new)

Emily wrote: "Mel, do we know when we'll get a further reading schedule (like the books we are going to read after the list we have is finished)?"

I dont think Peter is that far ahead at the moment. I will ask him when we speak next.

message 32: by Angel hoping 2022 is not a kick in the lady balls and karate chop (last edited Jul 27, 2018 12:22PM) (new)

Angel hoping 2022 is not a kick in the lady balls and karate chop  to the back of the head that 2020 and 2021 was | 2 comments Hey everyone I just joined and am totally clueless . can anyone tell me where the livestream is so I can join in the fun and also where the reading list I guess starting in aug thanks . yayay Nevermind about the list I just saw it but if ,someone can tell me where the livestream is I would appreciate it .

message 33: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Burkhardt | 2 comments The livestream is on You Now, you have to sign up/download the app.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.