Making Connections discussion

The Key-Stone of the Bridge
This topic is about The Key-Stone of the Bridge
MC BLOG TOURS COMPLETED > 3343. - THE KEY-STONE OF THE BRIDGE by Craig Meggy

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Aug 02, 2014 07:53AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
The Key-Stone of the Bridge by Craig Meggy Craig Meggy

Genre: Fiction (Black Humor, Ghost Story)

The Key-Stone of the Bridge

Book Description:

Debut novel by Craig Meggy a delightful tale brimming with humor and mystery, set amid the stunning winter scenery of the Scottish highlands in a remote and mysterious glen. Four old friends have shelved their differences and dropped off the grid on one vital mission. They have gathered together, sheltered in a mountain hut or Bothy with a plan. To fulfill a last request, and scatter the ashes of their friend on the adjacent mountain; they had no idea of the consequences. It all goes well at first; in beautiful weather for the time of year but then strange visitors, the sighting of a mystery hiker and several mishaps are a prelude to rapidly deteriorating conditions. Soon it becomes a struggle for survival. Will they rip each other apart or team together and survive to discover the shocking truth about their guests and the mystery man on the mountain?

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: PDF & Kindle (Gift)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Erica

message 3: by Roxane (new)

Roxane Twisdale (roxanetwisdale) | 10 comments I would love to read ur book. My name is Roxane i have a nook i need pdf. My e mail is roxietwiz@yahoo.com thanks

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Roxane