Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > A Minor Setback.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1865 comments A Minor Setback.-Now is not the time to give up. God has brought you this far and after all you went through to get to this point, know He is still with you. So keep on doing good and trusting Him. Don't grow weary. Your time is coming, and through Him, you are going to make it. (set back for a purpose)- You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good.-Genesis 50:20
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.-Jeremiah 29:11
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.-Matthew 11:28-DIVINE WORDS BY DIANE.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have survived breast cancer. I am a warrior not a survivor. I went through a lumpectomy with lymph node removal, chemo and radiation. Now I am ready to give it all. Without so many friends praying for me and without my faith in God, I would not have come through it. I am ready to continue my writing of Christian based novels, start taking college courses and loving on my family.

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1865 comments Sylvia wrote: "I have survived breast cancer. I am a warrior not a survivor. I went through a lumpectomy with lymph node removal, chemo and radiation. Now I am ready to give it all. Without so many friends prayin..."
Congrats! Keep Moving Forward!! God Bless You Always!!!