KH's Dirty Angels discussion

Buddy Reads > Ashes to Ashes

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
Read at your own pace. No specific start date, but we will try to finish before Aug 11 & D2D.

Ready to be scared? This one is creepy!!!!!

message 2: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 19 comments I started today. I'm already somewhere around 60%. You know how these books are, once you start reading, you devour the story and forget about everything else, lol.

It's midnight here now and everyone at my house went to sleep, so... I'm too scared to continue, lol. Is there anything more creepier than an old haunted sanatorium filled with ghosts of tragically deceased children? I don't think so. No way I'm reading this in the middle of the night.

message 3: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Olga, this was the scariest and creepiest for me so far. It was the only book where I actually had to stop in some parts and read them during the day lol!!

message 4: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 19 comments I totally get why. And that's exactly what I'm going to do, wait till tomorrow to continue, lol.

message 5: by Kim (new)

Oh my. Can't wait to reread this and be scared all over again!

message 6: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 19 comments I have a question regarding the ending of A2A (view spoiler) Maybe I should reread Old Blood.

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments I'm starting A2A tonight. Olga, how far r u?

message 8: by Olga (new)

Olga (olsie) | 19 comments MK~ Picky Girl wrote: "I'm starting A2A tonight. Olga, how far r u?"

I already finished. I devoured those last 40% while drinking my morning coffee. This book was really good!

message 9: by Kim (new)

Olga! Such a speed reader :)
I was hoping to get to it before the weekend. Now I'm not sure. Working for a living sucks!

message 10: by Kim (new)

MK, I just barely started last night. Hope to read a bit more tonight. Did you start?

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments I'm starting now. I've been so busy this summer :/. I'm excited but reluctant to start knowing that the end is near. Its bitter sweet.

message 12: by Kim (new)

Olga wrote: "I have a question regarding the ending of A2A [spoilers removed] Maybe I should reread Old Blood."

Olga, if memory serves (view spoiler). And even though I just reread Old Blood I'm not 100% sure of the details:/

message 13: by Kim (new)

I'm too far behind on A2A. I'm going to have to start skimming.
It is a reread for me anyway.