Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Leigh's ARCs for trade (updated 3/9/19)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erised (last edited May 20, 2019 07:26AM) (new)

Erised Moon (erisedmoon) ****************************************************************

***Arcs for trade***

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4) by Brandon Sanderson Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas (UK) Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor (blue girl + UK)
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer (signed) Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber (manuscript)
The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1) by Rin Chupeco The Heart Forger (The Bone Witch, #2) by Rin Chupeco The Shadow Glass (The Bone Witch #3) by Rin Chupeco The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1) by Mackenzi Lee The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke The Mermaid and Mrs. Hancock by Imogen Hermes Gowar The Philosopher's Flight by Tom Miller Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman (dark red)
Nevermoor The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #1) by Jessica Townsend Wundersmith The Calling of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #2) by Jessica Townsend The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy, #3) by Katherine Arden The Girl in The Tower (Winternight Trilogy, #2) by Katherine Arden (UK) The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy #3) by Katherine Arden (UK) The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3) by Eoin Colfer (signed UK)
The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus, #1) by Jonathan Stroud The Golem's Eye (Bartimaeus, #2) by Jonathan Stroud (signed) Ptolemy's Gate (Bartimaeus, #3) by Jonathan Stroud (signed) The Ring of Solomon by Jonathan Stroud (UK) The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co., #1) by Jonathan Stroud (UK)

***Special editions for trade***

Circe by Madeline Miller (signed/numbered) Finale (Caraval, #3) by Stephanie Garber (signed Fairyloot)
The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus, #1) by Jonathan Stroud (signed/numbered) Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor (UK 1st/1st, blue pages)
The Once And Future King by T.H. White (The Folio Society) King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1) by Leigh Bardugo (Illumicrate)
Vengeful (Villains, #2) by V.E. Schwab (signed/numbered) The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black (Owlcrate)
The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty (Pagehabit/annotated) Heartless by Marissa Meyer (Owlcrate)

***Wishlist***

- Harry Potter UK proofs
- Crooked Kingdom proof/manuscript
- The Night Circus UK proof (black)
- The Starless Sea manuscript

Christina (Ensconced in Lit) | 93 comments Would you do shadow for petticoats?

Christina (Ensconced in Lit) | 93 comments Erised wrote: "Christina (Ensconced in Lit) wrote: "Would you do shadow for petticoats?"

Hi, I'm holding out high priority arcs for Harry Potter or Six of Crows only. Sorry :( Do you happen to have a WL for Lady..."

4 dead queens, uk muse of nightmares arc. Thanks!

message 4: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments Hi!! What would you want for the finished copies of Circe and Song of Achilles??

message 5: by Ally (new)

Ally (thebookshrine) | 17 comments Hey I’m interested in the Heart Forger! Can you dm me on Twitter? I’m @allyabe22

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Are you only looking for wishlist books for American gods?

message 7: by Arryn (new)

Arryn Song | 1 comments Hi! I'm super interested in The Golem and the Jinni, Lies of Locke Lamora, and Lady's Guide. Mind if I message you through Twitter?

message 8: by Christina (Ensconced in Lit) (last edited Sep 23, 2018 08:35PM) (new)

Christina (Ensconced in Lit) | 93 comments Would you do the uk winter of the witch for wicked saints? Im @cahnbooks on twitter if you'd like to discuss

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (carriereadspastherbedtime) | 44 comments See anything in mine for Bridge of Clay?

message 10: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments What would you want for Legendary?

message 11: by Truebluedah ♪ (new)

Truebluedah ♪ (truebluedah) | 19 comments Laugh out loud, @Tucker, I knew you’d go for the legendary one! 😂

message 12: by Truebluedah ♪ (new)

Truebluedah ♪ (truebluedah) | 19 comments What would you like for Cress?
Here’s my books for trade list:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 13: by Caron (new)

Caron (bubotuber) | 1 comments I have a UK Darkdawn if you’d be interested in trading that for HP at all?

Christina (Ensconced in Lit) | 93 comments Hi lady! Long time no chat!!! How are you?! would love to catch up whenever you have a chance :-)