Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Mailing List Builder

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garrett (new)

Garrett (gschanck) | 39 comments FELLOW AUTHORS: Do you want to grow your newsletter mailing list?

Your mailing list is arguably the single most important marketing tool in your arsenal, and you don't have to spend a small fortune building it. The Captain has slots available for several upcoming mailing list builder giveaways, each featuring viral sharing to boost signups, at a cost of only $10 per slot. Please visit www.CaptainDonMLB.com to get more details and sign up if you're interested.

* OUT THERE (Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, and Horror)
* PULSE RAISERS (Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, and Adventure)
* MASSIVE MULTI-GENRE (with a Kindle/gift card prize)
* COASTAL CONUNDRUMS (Seaside Mystery and Adventure)
* Plus ROMANCE, YOUNG ADULT, BEACH READS, SERIES, and more!

Past Captain Don promotions have resulted in hundreds of new signups each time, and with the addition of the new viral sharing feature, that could grow to thousands. Why not give it a shot? As the Captain would say, "What the heck, don't cost much!" :)

message 2: by Mellie (new)

Mellie (mellie42) | 609 comments Are the promos GDPR compliant?

message 3: by Garrett (new)

Garrett (gschanck) | 39 comments A.W. wrote: "Are the promos GDPR compliant?"

Yes.

message 4: by Mellie (new)

Mellie (mellie42) | 609 comments Garrett wrote: "Yes."

Really? Because it's not clear from your website. Do you have express consent messages for your giveaways and do you collect country of origin information?

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2201 comments I'm always looking to build up my mailing list but I don't know where to even begin to do so! lol

message 6: by Garrett (new)

Garrett (gschanck) | 39 comments This service has been discontinued for now, due to lack of interest - on the part of authors, and resultingly on my part as well. You can instead pay more for the same results at places like AXP and BookHub if you want. Good luck!