Karen Chance Fans discussion

The Short Stories/Other Novels > Updating Pritkin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥ , Mircea's Moderatrix (last edited Aug 04, 2014 06:56AM) (new)

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) | 6029 comments Mod
It's a short story about Cassie and Pritkin.

You can find it here.

message 2: by Cameo (new)

Cameo | 1044 comments Mod
and it's hilarious!

message 3: by Jax (new)

Jax | 831 comments Brilliant & Awesome!

I had a good chuckle!

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Love the end picture. Yum.

message 5: by Cameo (new)

When you consider he's an incubus and therefore comfortable with nudity - Pritkin REALLY isn't naked enough!

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments I loved this! It was so much fun. Also, naked Pritkin is always welcome.

message 7: by Mon (new)

Mon (monmor) | 199 comments naked Pritkin FTW!

And the short was really sweet, too, wasn't it? He helped her without her asking, awww <3 haha

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments Mon wrote: "naked Pritkin FTW!

And the short was really sweet, too, wasn't it? He helped her without her asking, awww <3 haha"

I thought that was really sweet, too.

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen (nzlkat) | 1731 comments haha, I wonder if Karen Chance reads our email thread - Naked Male Model Pritkin, sounds familiar ... wonder if he got waxed before the photo ....

message 10: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments Hehe! Total fan service from KC right there. :D

message 11: by Cameo (new)

KC knows we love her - this was like her giving us a cookie ^^ - a butt naked hunky studmuffin cookie, but a cookie nonetheless :D Nahh.. I think maybe they just photoshopped the hair away after Pritkin gave the make up artist the glare-of-death-and-painful-suffering. Pritkin was probably hairtraumatized after Cassie shaved his legs.... OR(!) he may have found the feel of fresh sheets on silkysmooth legs AMAZING and decided to stick with it? (god I hope not!)

message 12: by Mai (new)

Mai (maisydaisy) I totally missed this :o How did I miss this? Reading it now just made me sooo happy. That little snippet was the shippiest thing ever. And it kinda reminded of reading crack-fic, but I ain't complaining!

message 13: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Gresham (kathleengresham) | 2637 comments @Maeve What is crack-fic?

message 14: by Mai (new)

Mai (maisydaisy) Crack fic is a genre of fanfiction when the writer puts the characters in a very silly, wacky situation - like if all the characters woke up one day and found out they were unicorns. Obviously, Updating isn't that crazy - but it did have the really lighted hearted, just for fun feeling to it, which I liked. No criticism implied ^_^

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Imagining a very naked Pritkin morphing into a unicorn. I don't advise it. I prefer him human/demon.

message 16: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Gresham (kathleengresham) | 2637 comments @ Maeve Thanks for the definition.

message 17: by Mai (new)

Mai (maisydaisy) @Kathleen no problem :)
@Angel - I am sorry for putting this terrible image in your head lol.

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments LOL It's okay- I have the naked Pritkin picture stuck in my brain :) Mmmmm. (Still think Cassie should end with Mircea- how else will Pritkin be free for sharing?)

message 19: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments LOL! We all know Pritkin's going to run away with Marlowe in the last book ... :P

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments But...but... I want that butt! LOL

message 21: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments You stay away from Marlowe's butt .... :P

message 22: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Wrong butt! Marlowe is yours. :) I'd like to banter with the guy sometime, but nothing more than that!

message 23: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments Whose butts have been described in the books? I know we've seen Mircea and Pritkin's, and Ray and LC. Anyone else? I don't think Marlowe's butt has been on show, unless maybe in the Gillian shorts .... I must go research!!

message 24: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Worthy of a reread! KC must enjoy tight butts. Well, who doesn't?

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Ugh. I'd rather miss Ray's butt view. LOL Poor Dory!

message 26: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments Yup, Ray's was definitely the worst. I don't think we want to think too much about it!

I think KC probably does like butts, and who can fault her for that?!

message 27: by Karen (new)

Karen (nzlkat) | 1731 comments Don't we get to see Marlowe's butt when he climbs out of the bath in the second Gillian short - candlelight was involved in the description I think - or maybe it's wishful thinking rather than memory

message 28: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1074 comments I admit and am totally ashamed...but I haven't read the Marlowe shorts yet. Or what they're about, I assume a woman's involved?

message 29: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Yup. They are fun. Easier to get ahold of than Lia's stories. I think I've missed one of those but I'm not certain which... Will KC ever post them on the website do you think?

message 30: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1074 comments Yea sure she will lol if she ever finds the time? Honestly I have no idea, I haven't read the Lia stories either, but I really need to get on those Marlowes.

message 31: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments I just looked up the bath scene in The Queen's Witch ...
He slowly stood up, the lantern light shining on wet curls and water slick skin. He didn’t bother to dry off before climbing out of the bath and walking to the door, giving me a view of the flex and roll of sleek muscle.
So we can infer that Marlowe has a sleekly muscled butt that flexes when he walks!

My mind is going places .... :D

message 32: by Karen (new)

Karen (nzlkat) | 1731 comments So memory was mostly on par, good to know, altho I think KC may be referring to a different area than I somehow thought when reading that snippet when she mentioning 'wet curls'.

message 33: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments OMG I just died laughing!!!!!

I *love* the way your mind works, Karen :D

message 34: by Cameo (new)

Are we talking wet curls front or back?

message 35: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments I think it's up to your imagination! ;)

message 36: by Karen (new)

Karen (nzlkat) | 1731 comments Given the general area my mind went it better be front- enough hair to curl on the back is ... A bit off putting, and, thinking about it, would interfere with the view of sleek wet muscles

message 37: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments Now, it could be the back of his head Leodora means ... ahem, the one on his shoulders I'm talking about!

message 38: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments LOL. I love you people! Which hair, which head! Dying here, need to breathe but I'm too busy laughing!

message 39: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments It's good to know the group's dirty mind is alive and kicking! As moderator, I fully support this development. :D

message 40: by Karen (new)

Karen (nzlkat) | 1731 comments So much more fun down here in the gutter when you get to enjoy the company of other like minded perverts

message 41: by Lannister (new)

Lannister (lannisteruk) | 10911 comments Hehe, very true. You should always embrace your inner pervert. Or feel them up at least! :D

message 42: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Mmmmmm. Can't get the image out of my mind. No matter which curls :)

Dirty minds? Nah, GREAT minds think alike. LOL

message 43: by Claire (new)

Claire (claire1) | 4451 comments I love that this is what I come back to after a break!

I approve wholeheartedly of this discussion. I must admit, I was having a lot of fun involving some alternate endings to the Updating Pritkin short

message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel (darkfae_angel) | 207 comments Ooooo. More info ;)

message 45: by thethirdseventh (new)

thethirdseventh | 410 comments Leodora wrote: "KC knows we love her - this was like her giving us a cookie ^^ - a butt naked hunky studmuffin cookie, but a cookie nonetheless :D Nahh.. I think maybe they just photoshopped the hair away after P..."

You people are all invited to my funeral, because I just DIED of laughter reading this xDD But hey, I think I just resurrected when I noticed the debate around Marlowe's butt ;)

message 46: by Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥ , Mircea's Moderatrix (new)

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) | 6029 comments Mod
I finished the story. It was nice but I just prefer more serious stories with character development, depth and action.

message 47: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1074 comments Yea I want one with Mircea (that's likely to be serious), and to see more of him, more depth into who he is. Just a scene with him and Cassie when they aren't discussing the latest attack.

I keep picturing Cassie taking that picture of Pritkin hanging up at the end, that she sees lol

message 48: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Gresham (kathleengresham) | 2637 comments Do you see Cassie making the photo, or ripping off the poster?

message 49: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Gresham (kathleengresham) | 2637 comments @Sarah Me, too.

message 50: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1074 comments I see her sneaking down there when there isn't a crowd maybe bringing one of her stooges (Fred) and taking the poster. lOl The problem is thinking of where she'd keep it, or put it up. Could you see Mircea's face if he saw it hanging above her bed, or in her room?

« previous 1