Tome Topple Readathon discussion

Elantris (Elantris, #1)
This topic is about Elantris
Book Discussions > Looking for a buddy read!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

James Dweck | 2 comments Hey! I'm James (he/him/his), and I'm participating in my first readathon. I'm super excited! In the spirit of firsts, I'd also love to participate in my first ever buddyread. Here are my current options:

The Grace of Kings by Ken Liu
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

If you're interested in buddy reading either of these, please reply! I'd love to meet some new bookish people :)

ElantrisThe Grace of Kings

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rrudd) | 4 comments I 'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Grace of Kings when you are finished. I know a lot of people are reading it for the read a thon. I had a copy for a month before recycling it, though if it's raved about enough I may try to find another copy.

Raine | 7 comments James Dweck wrote: "Hey! I'm James (he/him/his), and I'm participating in my first readathon. I'm super excited! In the spirit of firsts, I'd also love to participate in my first ever buddyread. Here are my current op..."

Hi, I'm also interested in reading The Grace of Kings for this readathon since I already have a copy of this book. Never did a buddy read before. I also have Elantris but I have that slated already for another readathon on August

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley | 1 comments I’m also down to buddy read Grace of Kings for this round!

message 5: by Josie (new)

Josie (josietime) Anyone reading les mis?

Emma (emma_rh) I’m going to be reading Elantris for my first read-a-thon as well! Would you like to buddy read it with me? :)

- Travis (he/him)

message 7: by BookLionQueen (new)

BookLionQueen | 9 comments I will be reading Gemina does anyone want to buddy read with me?

message 8: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel | 3 comments I think I'll be reading either Starless by Jacqueline Carey or 11/22/63 by Stephen King, I'd love to buddy read either one!

Raine | 7 comments Travis wrote: "I’m going to be reading Elantris for my first read-a-thon as well! Would you like to buddy read it with me? :)

- Travis (he/him)"

I can buddy read Elantris if you’re still interested.

Raine | 7 comments Travis wrote: "I’m going to be reading Elantris for my first read-a-thon as well! Would you like to buddy read it with me? :)

- Travis (he/him)"

I can buddy read Elantris if you’re still interested.