2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Body Double (Rizzoli & Isles, #4)
This topic is about Body Double
Body Double > Question H

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
At some point, Mattie figures out that her husband isn’t going to rescue her and the real target is her child. She does some real soul searching in that box and plans to save herself. What did you make of her ordeal, escape and rescue?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I was very happy with Mattie's part in taking down the serial killer. I really like when women fight back. Kind of like what Jane did to save herself when she was kidnapped and stuffed in the trunk of that car. I'm hoping Mattie will find someone who really loves her.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
I fell in love with Mattie while she was in that box. When she suffered that abuse from Dwayne at the dealership I was begging her to just go. All that time to reflect made her deal with the reality of her marriage and give up the fantasy. I loved how Gerritsen chronicled her transformation. It was realistic and raw. When she found her reason to live, Mattie got fierce.

Loved everything about her story, especially when she rose out of that water and killed Samuel and gave birth to her child alone. And I cracked up when she smacked that doofus Dwayne and Jane caught it on camera. Please, please, please let her have given that to the media.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments You said everything I wished I had!