2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Body Double (Rizzoli & Isles, #4)
This topic is about Body Double
Body Double > Question F

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Rick and Carmen Ballard are separated and heading for divorce. Did you ever have a sense that things were less than amicable?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments With their daughter acting out so much and hostile I just assumed it was less than amicable. I just didn't realize how unbalanced Carmen was.

You know, upon reflection, I should have figured something was off when she had little to no reaction when she found Maura sleeping at Rick’s house. I’d have expected her to be a little bugged.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments Jonetta wrote: "You know, upon reflection, I should have figured something was off when she had little to no reaction when she found Maura sleeping at Rick’s house. I’d have expected her to be a little bugged."

In hindsight I agree with you. Their daughter had the expected reaction but Colleen just ignored the elephant in the room. A soon to be ex-wife would have, at least, accused him of bringing random women through his door being a detriment to their daughter's well being.

Exactly.