2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Body Double (Rizzoli & Isles, #4)
This topic is about Body Double
Body Double > Question D

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Maura gets connected with Detective Rick Ballard who knew Anna Leoni, her twin sister. What were your initial impressions of him? Did you develop any concerns about him later on?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments You bet I did. I really felt Maura was an Anna stand in for him. No matter how much he denied it he couldn't have turned off his "love" for Anna in the short time since she died and he met Maura. I was pretty irritated Maura wanted him as much as she did knowing he'd also been with her twin (even if she never actually met Anna). Let's just say I didn't mourn him at the end. I was shocked by his demise but not sad.

Wow, Christina! You and I are definitely on the same page about this guy. Maura’s coming across a bit needy as she warmed up to him pretty quickly. I was cautious of him because he was coming on too strong too fast. And when he held back the info about her bio mother? I was done with him.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments It just went to show how Ballard didn't know Maura at all, in regards to her bio mom.

I'm beginning to think Maura has really bad taste in men.

I’m thinking the same thing, too. She doesn’t do any better in the next book.