message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, so ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm... how about human/werewolf

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

could i be the girl and the human?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

okay

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 02, 2014 06:59AM) (new)

Name: Katherine Hicks
Appearance:

Species: Human

Family:Dad, younger sister(Emily

Personality:stubborn, nice, caring,funny

Other: She's not really scared of anything but thunderstorms.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kathrine was going for her usual run, running along the outside tree line of the woods.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah that would work.. from what though? Another werewolf?))

She kept on running. She stopped for a second to take a breath and she heard some crunching of leaves and looked around.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's do vampire))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah I will))

She looked around her and shrugged and began to walk. She heard the noise again and looked around and saw nothing.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She stood there and all of a sudden someone walked out from the tree line. He walked straight towards, smirking with fangs showing. Katherine looked at him confused and walked backwards. The guy quickly grabbed her. She pulled away and started to run into the woods.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She kept on running until she tripped over something. The vampire jumped on her, holding her down. She struggled. "Let me go!! You freak!!" She yelled and tried to get him off but he was way stronger then her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherines eyes widen as she backed up against a tree. She said nothing more.

The vampire showed his teeth and made a hissing noise. It jumped at Alcove, thrashing at him and trying to hit him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alcide*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine gasped and looked away. She doesnt handle blood so well. She looked at the dead vampire on the ground then at the wolf.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine nodded. " Oh yeah. Im perfectly fine." She stood up and wiped of hee leggings. "What exactly are you?" She asked him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Oh okay." She looked around awkwardly. " oh thanks by the way."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Im Katherine, but most people just call me Kat." She shrugged and looked back at him with a smile.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Sure. If you really want to. I should be just fine alone." She shrugged.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay, fine." She said and started to walk out of the woods and towards her house.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ketherine just kept walking. well this is awkward she thought.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine glanced at him, noticinghe had his shirt back onbnow. dang. I liked him with his shirt off better. she looked away before he could notice shewas starig. "my house isnt too far from here. about another block."