2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Body Double (Rizzoli & Isles, #4)
This topic is about Body Double
Body Double > Question C

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Maura proceeds to do a fair amount of investigating on her own, especially when she goes to Fox Harbor. Did you think it was foolhardy?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I know it was kind of crossing over with the police investigation but I liked how she was persistent in finding where she came from. For me I could see how she had to find out about her roots. From coming home to see a woman who looked just like her murdered near her house to discovering she was an identical twin, Maura had to investigate. I don't think she took unnecessary risks (that I can recall) so I'm happy with what she did. If she'd become TSTL than I'd probably be annoyed with her.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
I thought it was risky for her to go to Maine by herself. It was sort of creepy and isolated. Plus, she didn’t know why Anna had been killed at that point.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments Those are very good points Jonetta. I might have not been as worried for Maura because this was a re-read for me and I didn't really recall my initial reactions to this.