Teen Book Club discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,181 (2181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

message 1: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

olivia (oliviarose_) | 362 comments Mod
Introduce yourself below!

message 2: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Hello! My name is Olivia and I just created this group. This is the second group I have created and I am so excited! I am absolutely LOVE reading. Some of my favorite series are Harry Potter, the Maze Runner, and Divergent.

message 3: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Hi! I am Bhumika. I was jut checking out Goodreads when I found this and I thought that it was interesting! I also really love reading though I haven't been able to read a lot of books in a while due to school. I am hoping that I can get back to it this summer. I also write a little.

message 4: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Nice to meet you Bhumika! Hopefully you can invite some friends so we can really get this group started!

message 5: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Olivia wrote: "Nice to meet you Bhumika! Hopefully you can invite some friends so we can really get this group started!"

I will try!

message 6: by Creative Orange (last edited Jun 27, 2018 05:41AM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Hello my name is Rumell Khan and I have been in Goodreads for a year and I am now experienced and learned so much. Especially about how to making groups successful. I currently run a popular group called The Friendly Book Cave.

message 7: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Nice to meet you Rumell! Hopefully you can help to make our group successful and invite some of your friends!

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela Rose Kuhlmann (crinkle2020) | 1 comments Hi everyone! My name is Angela, but some people call me Angie. I'm 16 and I love James Patterson books. I also love Guns N' Roses. I hope that this group is successful and I hope I can help!

message 9: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Hi Angie! Welcome!

message 10: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Shu (tamutheshamu) hello, i'm tammy and i joined this group as it seems particularly interesting and new -- good opportunity to make friends, i guess! i'm 15, and i've been on goodreads for a while now. i really like reading classic novels and fantasy books, and i listen to a lot of alternative / indie music. happy to join!

message 11: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Hi! My name is Aisha and I joined this group because my friend Rumell invited me and it sounds very interesting. I haven't been on goodreads for that long, but I love it anyway! I am currently reading Rick Riordan's book, The Son of Neptune. And yes, I am a big fan of the pjo series. :) I'm excited to be a part of this group!

message 12: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) ^^^^^ I am also a big fan of the Percy Jackson series!

message 13: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Welcome, Tammy and Aisha! I hope you find our group fun to be a part of!

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments Hu everyone my names Amy and thanks for the invite rumell

message 15: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Welcome Amy!

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Sayers | 1 comments Thanks for the invite Rumell Khan.

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Hi hoomans
I'm Lisa, thanks for the invite Rumell

message 19: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Welcome, Lisa!

message 20: by Georgia (new)

Georgia | 2 comments Hi, I’m Georgia! I love The Maze Runner, Divergent, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter! Thanks for the invite Rummel

message 21: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Welcome, Georgia! I love all of those books. They are some of my favorites!

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma Owen (emmadangerheart) | 1 comments Hello, I'm Emma. I got invited by Rummel. Some of my favorite books are The Hobbit, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Inkheart, and Harry Potter. I also love the band Electric Light Orchestra.

message 23: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

Welcome, Emma!

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments I love all of those books except ink heart but I have never read it

message 25: by olivia, The All Mighty (new)

My cousin keeps trying to get me to read Inkheart but I've tried and I can never really get into it.

message 26: by Dani (new)

Dani | 3 comments Hi, I'm Dani. I LOVE Harry Potter. I also love Divergent, the Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Maze Runner. I'm really excited to be in this group.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments We are very similar welcome to the group Dani!

message 28: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Hi, I'm Nicolette! I'm new to goodreads and have recently joined. This is my first and only group I'm in, so I'm still figuring everything out. My favorite series is Harry Potter, and I also love Percy Jackson, in which I am finishing up the Heroes of Olympus. I'm excited to have joined this group!

message 29: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Nicolette wrote: "Hi, I'm Nicolette! I'm new to goodreads and have recently joined. This is my first and only group I'm in, so I'm still figuring everything out. My favorite series is Harry Potter, and I also love P..."

I also really like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson (including Heroes of Olympus)!!

message 31: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Honestly

message 33: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Yay so many potterheads😋

message 35: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) From the hp series? The Prisoner of Azkaban for life!

message 38: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Lol, yeah that book was really good. Who is your favorite character? And I love how we are talking about hp in this instead of the actual hp discussion page😁

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments I know right. It would have to be serious black!
Hbu?

message 40: by nicolette (last edited Jul 04, 2018 11:20PM) (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) I personally don't have a favorite book, and I really like Hermione, not because everyone else does, but just because I relate to her. And Luna is awesome, I love her quirks. What is your guys' favorite ship from hp?

message 41: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) My favorite character has to probably be.......... I can't pick. I am also fine with any ship that makes sense, both canon and fanon. You guys?

message 42: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) I pretty much liked how everyone ended up. I didn't want Harry and Hermione together, I like the strong sister/brother friendship they have. And we should probably move to the hp discussion lol

message 43: by Bhumika (new)

Bhumika Devkota (devmika) Yeah, I will comment there

message 44: by Kelly Brigid ♡ (new)

Kelly Brigid ♡ (anotherbookinthewall) | 3 comments Hi everyone! My name is Kelly, and a few of my favorite authors are Leigh Bardugo, Sarah J. Maas, and Marissa Meyer! :)

message 45: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Hey Kelly, welcome to the group! I've been wanting to read Maas' Throne of Glass series😊

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments I hear throne of glass is quite good

message 47: by nicolette (new)

nicolette (nikkisreading) Me too, I've been trying to clear up as many other series and stand-alone books as I can to read the Throne of Glass series

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 272 comments I might try to read this series it sounds really good

message 49: by Nicolas (new)

Nicolas | 1 comments Hello, I'm Nicolas. I've been on Goodreads for a couple of years, but I haven't really used it until today. I used to be an avid reader, but I couldn't get myself to finish a book after reading Percy Jackson in early 2016. Earlier this year, after a two year hiatus I finally got myself to complete a book, with the Maze Runner. Overall, I thought it was a good series, but most of the final book felt kind of rushed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44