Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Book Discussions > Tantalize

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I haven't read this ..... yet of course

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I actually didn't like Tantalize. I quite enjoyed the second book, Eternal, but not this one. Apparently there's going to be a third book in this series called Blessed that's going to combine characters from both books (because there are practically unrelated).

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney does the series have a name? Or are they all just their own name? You know like MArked, Choosen, and so on are all the House Of Night Novels?

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I'm not sure it has a name. Eternal just said "Companion to Tantalize". I don't know the name if there is one.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney oh, well thx anyways

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) No, there is no series title since Tantalize isn't part of a series. I really liked Tantalize. It was kinda weird, like how there were weregators and they talked about vampires on the news. But I loved the whole restraunt theme. And the ending (the ad in the newspaper) was so creepy good! I'll have to read Eternal.

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Tantalize seemed really anti-climatic to me. The ending just didn't work in my opinion. But I completely recommend Eternal. Seriously, I'm surprised the idea of an angel falling in love with a vampire hasn't come up before now.

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) I think Tantalize has an important theme underneath the vampire romance. The main character is an alchoholic.

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments See, I don't remember much of that story anymore, it's been so long. I just remember the ending did not live up to any expectations I had and Eternal kind of went above that.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandag123) I don't remember too much about tantalize either except that it was okay. Don't think i'd recommend it. I did like Eternal though but again not one of my favorites.

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments Agreed. Eternal was definitely better. I kind of want to read the third one, Blessed, but it's going to depend on my mood. I don't really want to go back and reread Tantalize just to remember the characters.

message 12: by marissa (last edited Jul 16, 2010 09:09PM) (new)

marissa (mecat) | 4 comments So I just read eternal. it made Me cry at the end, it was just so sad. because it had such a bitter sweet ending. but I liked it, so i will read blessed.

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have both the books i just need to find time to read them

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Own the book but I have not read it yet. Hopefully soon then I can talk about it too!

message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments Same here, I always seem to have other more interesting things to read, but hopefully I'll get to it soon!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard it was really good but you are right. Too many books are on the Mt. TBR list first.

message 17: by CeJayCe (new)

CeJayCe | 41 comments I've never even heard of this book, but I guess I'll check it out.

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread