What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Goodnight, Irene (Irene Kelly #1)
This topic is about Goodnight, Irene
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mystery/suspense series set in Sacramento w/ newspaper reporter who solves crimes. Character is female, Irish ancestry and name (I think), and eventually marries a police detective. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Decker | 2 comments Mystery/suspense series set in Sacramento about a newspaper reporter (so somewhat dated, though I think no earlier than the 90s due to forensic details) that solves crimes (of course). Character is female, Irish ancestry and name (I think), and eventually marries a police detective. I think that the author was female also and goes by initials for first/middle name. Any ideas?

message 2: by Lynda (last edited Jun 23, 2018 09:21AM) (new)

Lynda | 134 comments Kat Colorado series by Karen Kijewski?

message 3: by Lynda (new)

Lynda | 134 comments There is also the Irene Kelly series by Jan Burke. Irene is a newspaper reporter but it is set in the fictional city of Las Piernas, CA

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin Decker | 2 comments Lynda wrote: "There is also the Irene Kelly series by Jan Burke. Irene is a newspaper reporter but it is set in the fictional city of Las Piernas, CA"

Yes! This is it! Thank you!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Erin. Here's a link to the first book - Goodnight, Irene by Jan Burke.

message 6: by Lynda (new)

Lynda | 134 comments You're welcome!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Goodnight, Irene (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jan Burke (other topics)
Karen Kijewski (other topics)