You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Off Topic Chat > Box Sets

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Books With Chi (new)

Books With Chi | 22 comments So, when you guys get box sets, do you keep the books in the box on the shelf or do you take them out of the box and get rid of the box?

message 2: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 51893 comments Books With Chi wrote: "So, when you guys get box sets, do you keep the books in the box on the shelf or do you take them out of the box and get rid of the box?"

Welcome to YLTO Books With Chi.

That's an interesting question. I never really thought about it, but I do tend to keep the books in the box.

message 3: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (crobins0) | 20695 comments In the box.

message 4: by Books With Chi (new)

Books With Chi | 22 comments Thanks Janice ^_^

message 5: by Books With Chi (new)

Books With Chi | 22 comments For the warm welcome that is. On my phone and dont a way to edit posts on mobile.

message 6: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 15206 comments I also keep meaning me in the box. :)

message 7: by Travis (new)

Travis (travistousant) | 6011 comments In the box. The box makes it all seem so special

message 8: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 51893 comments What about you, Books With Chi? Do you keep yours in the box?

message 9: by Books With Chi (new)

Books With Chi | 22 comments Janice wrote: "What about you, Books With Chi? Do you keep yours in the box?"

Yeah, I keep mine in the box and was wondering if I was the only one lol.

message 10: by Roz (new)

Roz | 3888 comments If the books come in a box, they stay in the box (unless I'm reading one).

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (nyctale) | 4618 comments Books With Chi wrote: "So, when you guys get box sets, do you keep the books in the box on the shelf or do you take them out of the box and get rid of the box?"

in the box.

message 12: by siriusedward (new)

siriusedward (elenaraphael) | 887 comments In the box