Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)
This topic is about Ready Player One
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Ready Player One (Ready Player One #1) by Ernest Cline → Start Date: July 31, 2018

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by guiana! (new) - added it

guiana! (gvianai) | 20 comments Join Lashundria and I as we read Ready Player One!

message 2: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments I might join you guys for this one :) I've had the book for awhile and just haven't gotten to it.

message 3: by guiana! (new) - added it

guiana! (gvianai) | 20 comments Great!

Lashundria | 19 comments Krista wrote: "I might join you guys for this one :) I've had the book for awhile and just haven't gotten to it."

Awesome!

Lashundria | 19 comments So excited for this!! So, for the first discussion we said Level 1. That is 166 pages, so are we just going to discuss over the weekend? Or is that the read for tomorrow?

Gigi (imaginingbetweenthepages) (imaginingbetweenthepages) I just finished this one a couple days ago! It took a bit to get into but the world building and characters were fascinating. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!

Lashundria | 19 comments Taylor wrote: "I just finished this one a couple days ago! It took a bit to get into but the world building and characters were fascinating. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!"

Thanks for the encouragement Taylor! I'm on Chapter 5, I believe, right now. When I started out, I felt that it was a bit overly wordy & I wondered if the author identified as atheist. I have found nothing that indicates this to be the case. But, I feel that what I'm reading now is actually pertinent to the story.

Lashundria | 19 comments I’m so into this book right now!!!! When it gets into the quest part it reminds me so much of the puzzle ds games I loved!!

Lashundria | 19 comments Hey ladies! Have you had a chance to start the book, yet?